• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Hey its DeedsDaDog (you can call me Deeds :P) back here with another suggestion!

So today, its not going to take a while to read like my last one.
This one is just a small one.
Lets start.

Ever have a report been closed?
Was it because it has already been handled?
Yes Deeds, get to the suggestion!

Well here is my suggestion.
Already Handled.

Instead of your report being Closed, (unless it was actually closed because you were wrong), it would be Already Handled.
I feel like this will be better, because then it shows that you were right, but it was Already Handled.

I just feel like this is better than "Closed" for those situations. More positive in a way.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
However we would have to make the assumption that the report is correct. Though they may have been reported before, the evidence supplied may be insufficient (this has happened multiple times before). I wouldn't mind if this was implimented though because marking it as closed is slightly discouraging. I'll see what can be done. :)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I like this suggestion. Earlier in the week There was also a suggestion of this And I support this idea. It does not matter in the result, But it is a lot better than closed, While you have done an intension.

Reactions: Deeds

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Yes, this should be added as it is annoying to see that your report was Closed, even if you were right. It has happened to me several times.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I honestly still read the message for both because a lot of the time when I report anyone who hacks it was already handled
I really wouldn't be affected by it that much but sure

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
You have my support with this suggestion.
Time to time, I report hackerd, but when my reports get checked, most of the time it says "closed" in red, which is quite discouraging. Already Handled, would be a great addition

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Yeah, I have reported a lot of rule breakers. While waiting for the response, other people report the same rule breaker too.
this makes several players report a rule breaker. It would be better to make it "Already Handled" rather than "Closed"
Since the player was right about his report, but that rule breaker has already been reported. "Closed" would be quite discouraging
while the report wasn't wrong. This suggestion be great, if it's added.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Look, the red 'Closed' word is never fun to see. You did your best to report a rule breaker with the correct evidence and then you read that he's been punished already. This suggestion would be very nice for these situations as the evidence is good so the report isn't really closed. So either 'Already Punished' or 'Already Handled' would be really nice!

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Yeah great idea, I hate not getting any "credit" for reporting a rule breaker even if I have more than enough evidence.
Please do not necro-post on a thread older than 2 weeks. It's against the rules (rule nummer 5)

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey its DeedsDaDog (you can call me Deeds :p) back here with another suggestion!

So today, its not going to take a while to read like my last one.
This one is just a small one.
Lets start.

Ever have a report been closed?
Was it because it has already been handled?
Yes Deeds, get to the suggestion!

Well here is my suggestion.
Already Handled.

Instead of your report being Closed, (unless it was actually closed because you were wrong), it would be Already Handled.
I feel like this will be better, because then it shows that you were right, but it was Already Handled.

I just feel like this is better than "Closed" for those situations. More positive in a way.

Yeah I have 113 it should say 130 something...

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Please do not necro-post on a thread older than 2 weeks. It's against the rules (rule nummer 5)

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom