Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
For the past few days I've played quite a lot and not seen any hackers. I don't know if this is because sentinel is doing a good job, or because a lot of people are actually reporting hackers and staff is there to ban them, or a combination of both. But in any case I want to say that you all do an amazing job! Hackers can ruin the fun of a game so badly, but there are almost none left. You're amazing! ♥️

gl1tch

Dec 30, 2020
For the past few days I've played quite a lot and not seen any hackers. I don't know if this is because sentinel is doing a good job, or because a lot of people are actually reporting hackers and staff is there to ban them, or a combination of both. But in any case I want to say that you all do an amazing job! Hackers can ruin the fun of a game so badly, but there are almost none left. You're amazing! ♥️
U are not looking into the right direction then, just join some games, I've played egg wars since 2016, i came back the recent days played like 10 games and everywhere there is an autobuilder or someone with little knockback, or kill aura where they smack u dead in 3 secs, if u tell the normal people of cubecraft without hakcs, that there are no hackers and there is nothing to complain about then they will deadass laugh at u hard enough that u will deinstall the game literally! thanks for ur time ur just a lazy mod i assume!

• Haha
Reactions: xHappyMood

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
U are not looking into the right direction then, just join some games, I've played egg wars since 2016, i came back the recent days played like 10 games and everywhere there is an autobuilder or someone with little knockback, or kill aura where they smack u dead in 3 secs, if u tell the normal people of cubecraft without hakcs, that there are no hackers and there is nothing to complain about then they will deadass laugh at u hard enough that u will deinstall the game literally! thanks for ur time ur just a lazy mod i assume!
Please don't necropost. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Top Bottom