Not open for further replies.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
hey, as you probably know in Tower Defence you cannot change your items around in your hotbar, i think this is annoying and should be changed. I'm aware during the last Tower Defence update a feature was added where you can customise your hotbar but this doesn't work, at all. I have reported this bug a year ago (26/03/21) and it has not been fixed.

Im suggesting that instead of trying to fix this bug you instead allow players to change around their hotbar in game as this may be easier than fixing the bug?

agree :agree: if you agree, disagree if you dont ig

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
This is not really a suggestion but more of a bug fix. Currently the mentioned bug does not have our priority, as we have more game breaking bugs or bugs that affect more people in game, which is why it has been taking quite a while to fix it. Once we find time to fix the issue, we will also look into what way we can fix it behavioral wise.

PaperKnight13

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2021
Barcelona, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I completely agree with this. Automatic placing displays the items in very uncomfortable slots, and though customisable hotbar sometimes works for me, most of the time it doesn't. This would be a very useful change

Reactions: Matriox

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Talked this thread through with the server team and we will be locking the suggestion since it is technically not a suggestion (: added a comment on the bug card to possibly take this into account when fixing the issue, so we should be reminded of it once looking into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Velocidad wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones! ;)
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom