Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JBLOX ROX

Dec 17, 2020
PLZ let up to a 1-2-3-4-5 player party play in a solo or duo.etc game like skywars why does survival games only get that feature :(

I play on bedrock btw so idk if java also has that same kind of system

Last edited:
Reactions: beefismeat
Dec 17, 2020
Yes, this should happen for every single game eggwars etc. This may be advanced but maybe the party leader should choose distribute the players (this may run into problems though)

JBLOX ROX

Dec 17, 2020
Yes, this should happen for every single game eggwars etc. This may be advanced but maybe the party leader should choose distribute the players (this may run into problems though)
Yes i also agree this would really help in winter games

ItsVaix

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
hmm I agree with you but..

There are some if he sees his friend in Sky wars (solo,team 2......) , he won't go to him It's going to make him the last person or He's going to help him (team)

Your proposal may be accepted or will not be accepted, I don't know :/

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him

There are some if he sees his friend in Sky wars (solo,team 2......) , he won't go to him It's going to make him the last person or He's going to help him (team)

Well if the point of making a party to crossteam then I also disagree.

JBLOX ROX

Dec 17, 2020

Like i said even if they cross teamed they will still get banned and they will end up fighting each other in the end. sometimes i play on the hive just so me and my friends can have so fun on our favorite game in minecraft (which is skywars) but hive's skywars is basically lucky block skywars in cubecraft. So yeah that is my opinion.

ItsVaix

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
Like i said even if they cross teamed they will still get banned and they will end up fighting each other in the end. sometimes i play on the hive just so me and my friends can have so fun on our favorite game in minecraft (which is skywars) but hive's skywars is basically lucky block skywars in cubecraft. So yeah that is my opinion.
ok I agree with you XD

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
hey if u do /pg on bedrock network u can see cubecraft is already working on private games. this would mean a game would only be with players u want to join the game. private games are already a thing on java. they will probably make it so only staff members and external community organisers are able to make private games. maybe they will also give people with vip 5 the perrmission.

Reactions: JBLOX ROX

JBLOX ROX

Dec 17, 2020
hey if u do /pg on bedrock network u can see cubecraft is already working on private games. this would mean a game would only be with players u want to join the game. private games are already a thing on java. they will probably make it so only staff members and external community organisers are able to make private games. maybe they will also give people with vip 5 the perrmission.
Wow! thanks i will re-think my request!

galaxy808

Feb 20, 2021
U.S.
PLZ let up to a 1-2-3-4-5 player party play in a solo or duo.etc game like skywars why does survival games only get that feature :(

I play on bedrock btw so idk if java also has that same kind of system
I like the idea of being able to play solo with friends but this causes a lot of teamers so they would have to higher the punishment for teaming before adding this to everything.

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
I like the idea of being able to play solo with friends but this causes a lot of teamers so they would have to higher the punishment for teaming before adding this to everything.
Necroposting is defined as replying to threads which haven't had any new posts in the last 3 weeks in an attempt to revive it.
As said above, please do not necropost.

Reactions: Salty_Shadows
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom