Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr_T_thats_me

Feb 24, 2017
Instead of Official rules link forums possibly Andy can change it to a category named rules and useful information e.g. how to use discord/teamspeak all the rule threads moved into there ect... where they are easily accessible and is neat, tidy and easy to add.

Reactions: AboodPlayz

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I don't think that the allowed mods thread needs it's own 'stickied section', so to speak, like how the rules are. For me, if I'm looking for something like that, I would go looking for the rules first to see if there's a link to a thread or a section in the rules that informs me of allowed/disallowed mods. Also, on most forums, there's a search function where a player can look up something like "allowed mods" or something to find the thread or possibly another thread that has a link to the thread you are looking for.
Personally I don't mind if it is in the rules section as long as it is CLEAR and doesn't require much search.
Also, @AboodPlayz, many understand that you want your thread seen, but you shouldn't "bump" it as the post can be considered 'useless' and could get you a forums warning. If people see the thread and want to make a comment then they will.
I understand where you're coming from but usually threads that get on the 2nd or 3rd page get completely ignored which is why I bump some of my threads.
If I think something is right or is better I will show that I truly take interest in it. Sometimes threads get buried pretty quickly so that is why I bump them.
Instead of Official rules link forums possibly Andy can change it to a category named rules and useful information e.g. how to use discord/teamspeak all the rule threads moved into there ect... where they are easily accessible and is neat, tidy and easy to add.
I don't mind having that :D

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I'd like to just have an FAQ section for this sort of thing.
Just listing what is allowed would be enough
e.g Allowed :
-Optifine
-Shaders
Then at the very bottom
e.g Not Allowed :
-Hacked Clients
-ToggleSprint

It would be a lot easier and simpler for you staff to make unless you really want an FAQ

Reactions: BeamerBaby
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom