Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

• No. (Please explain.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 100818

Well I personally don't really like that something is moving while I'm trying to read someones message.
Well you could scroll a bit till you don't see it anymore. It's not very annoying to me at least.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
Personally, I think that allowing images in signatures has the potential to make the forum look really messy. It's the content of your posts that people want to read, rather than the flashiness of your signature after all. I'm quite sure that there will also be technical reasons for not allowing them, it might not be obvious, but the amount of bandwidth required could prompt image hosting sites to blacklist us, breaking all of their images (I've had imgur do this on another forum I help admin). I'm definitely in favour of the cleaner look you get just with text.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
aWN0A.gif

skifby2

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2018
Personally, I think that allowing images in signatures has the potential to make the forum look really messy. It's the content of your posts that people want to read, rather than the flashiness of your signature after all.
You can disable them in your settings menu.
I'm quite sure that there will also be technical reasons for not allowing them, it might not be obvious, but the amount of bandwidth required could prompt image hosting sites to blacklist us, breaking all of their images (I've had imgur do this on another forum I help admin).
Whatever, imgur is just one hosting site and there are plenty of others left to use.

However, I get what you are trying to say - but the current situation isn't ideal either. Some people still have images from a long time ago, and others hack around it with YouTube banners.

Reactions: Troublesomee
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Top Bottom