Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

  • No. (Please explain.)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    21
D

Deleted member 100818

Guest
Well I personally don't really like that something is moving while I'm trying to read someones message.
Well you could scroll a bit till you don't see it anymore. It's not very annoying to me at least.
 

Quetzi

Well-Known Member
Jun 7, 2017
449
1,210
138
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
Personally, I think that allowing images in signatures has the potential to make the forum look really messy. It's the content of your posts that people want to read, rather than the flashiness of your signature after all. I'm quite sure that there will also be technical reasons for not allowing them, it might not be obvious, but the amount of bandwidth required could prompt image hosting sites to blacklist us, breaking all of their images (I've had imgur do this on another forum I help admin). I'm definitely in favour of the cleaner look you get just with text.
 

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
6,104
14,414
669
22
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
aWN0A.gif
 

skifby2

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2018
114
462
64
Personally, I think that allowing images in signatures has the potential to make the forum look really messy. It's the content of your posts that people want to read, rather than the flashiness of your signature after all.
You can disable them in your settings menu.
I'm quite sure that there will also be technical reasons for not allowing them, it might not be obvious, but the amount of bandwidth required could prompt image hosting sites to blacklist us, breaking all of their images (I've had imgur do this on another forum I help admin).
Whatever, imgur is just one hosting site and there are plenty of others left to use.

However, I get what you are trying to say - but the current situation isn't ideal either. Some people still have images from a long time ago, and others hack around it with YouTube banners.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Troublesomee
Members Online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom