Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be changed?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 469419

Yup, basically the title says all itself lol, Even though I'll explain to avoid misunderstandings:

When you create a thread, you can add a poll. If the poll it's being created for first time in that thread, you can turn the display votes publicly on, which basically allow you to see who voted and what voted. So as I'm creating so many threads lately, I've noticed that it's quite annoying being unable to edit it since you can make a mistake at the time of put it.

So, gonna explain the details:

Please note that I'm not agree at all to edit it whenever you want, since this can be a violation of the vote privacy against the people who voted.

So, instead that, I suggest a model that does not hurt anyone. I suggest that if you create a thread and forget to turn it on, you'll be able to edit it until anyone vote regardless of the thread and time you do it.

IMG_20201213_184847.jpg

I've made this same mistake more than I care to say lol. Feel free to give your feedback below!

Reactions: 404Owl

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Yup, basically the title says all itself lol, Even though I'll explain to avoid misunderstandings:

When you create a thread, you can add a poll. If the poll it's being created for first time in that thread, you can turn the display votes publicly on, which basically allow you to see who voted and what voted. So as I'm creating so many threads lately, I've noticed that it's quite annoying being unable to edit it since you can make a mistake at the time of put it.

So, gonna explain the details:

I'm not agree at all to edit it whenever you want, since this can be a violation of the vote privacy against the people who have voted.

So, instead that, I suggest a model that does not hurt nobody. I suggest that if you create a thread and forget to turn it on, you'll be able to edit it until anyone vote regardless of the thread and time you do it.

I've made this same mistake more than I care to say lol.
Awesome! I really would like to see your suggestion because sometimes person do something mistake may break the thread, Thanks for the great suggestion

D

Deleted member 469419

You can always just ask in staff-help and a Moderator will gladly fix it for you 😉
I'll be honest, this is not the kind of comments I like to see on my threads. I have to disagree since everything on this forum It's directly tied to the staff team. Why not contact to an staff member to edit our threads and delete the current feature which makes you to be able to edit...? Why not make it more dependent yet? *Rethorical questions*

Since you depend at 100% of times of the staff team, for all, doesn't matter what, you are not able to do anything by yourself. I mean, wouldn't be better if instead of being constantly seeking for help on #staff-help, if you're able to do these kind of stuff like yourself?

As I suggested above, this would not hurt anyone since you will be able only to edit it while nobodys' voted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hi,
I also agree with this reason:
1) I used to create a lot of suggeetions not anymore but. I've also made like once or twice a mistake in my poll and I basically couldn't change it back.
Basically it's a cool feature let's say for the people that post a lot of suggestions. +1
Goodluck !
-Critly

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom