Status
Not open for further replies.

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Hello!

What is /stats?

It can show you all of your stats for all the games, and it is really useful and great.
And as you can see, when you use /stats, it shows this:
1645193085430.png

My Suggestion:

The problem is that it can't be done in the in-game (while playing, or when in the cage) or in the waiting area/lobby (where you wait for a game to fill up (for teams)), which is crucial to have, /stats is for sure faster than going to the NPC or clicking the Compass, but it is least important when you are in the lobby since you have other ways to do (not saying that it has to be removed). But, the most important place to have /stats is in in-game or the waiting area (for a game to start). For example, you want to play Team EggWars, and you just want to know how many wins you have, (while waiting for the game to start) and so you want to do /stats, but this happens:

(Click on the link to view the clip)

So if you didn't notice, when I do it, it gives me this message with red that I don't have the permission to do this command. Which we should have it allowed!

Conclusion:

/stats is a very helpful command, but what should be added is the ability to do it while playing (in-game or while waiting for the queue)...

If you haven't read all of the suggestion, please read all of it! Every part is important.
If you agree, don't forget to react with a :agree:, it is really important to do, so it can happen! If you are unsure or disagree, please let me know why down in the comments!

Thank you for reading, have a good time! Cya <3

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Wow, it has been only 2 hours and we have now 13 agrees! We are halfway to 25 and a sweat forward! I am so shocked. Let's do it :)
(Not a bump post)

• Love
Reactions: Matriox
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom