Not open for further replies.

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Heya CubeCrafters,

With the current amount of hackers it would (in my opinion) be better if we (rankers) can do more reports. As an Emerald rank I can only do 3 reports at the same time, but with the current amount of hackers I am already through them after playing SkyWars for 5 minutes. Something that you are probably gonna comment below is that staff is too busy to look at more reports, more than they already have, and yes I understand this, but with the current amount of hackers 3 reports is quite low.

I don't know how many reports Iron and Lapiz can do, but my ''report amount suggestion'' is:
Iron: 3
Lapiz: 3
Gold: 4
Diamond: 4
Emerald: 5
Obsidian 5/6

Please let me know what you guys think :)

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Heya CubeCrafters,

With the current amount of hackers it would (in my opinion) be better if we (rankers) can do more reports. As an Emerald rank I can only do 3 reports at the same time, but with the current amount of hackers I am already through them after playing SkyWars for 5 minutes. Something that you are probably gonna comment below is that staff is too busy to look at more reports, more than they already have, and yes I understand this, but with the current amount of hackers 3 reports is quite low.

I don't know how many reports Iron and Lapiz can do, but my ''report amount suggestion'' is:
Iron: 3
Lapiz: 3
Gold: 4
Diamond: 4
Emerald: 5
Obsidian 5/6

But, for the staff ''problem'' I might have a solution. If a hacker gets reported 5 times within 15 minutes he will be tempbanned from the gamemode he/she was playing to avoid ruining more games. For example: If I use killaura on SkyWars and I get reported for hacking 5 times within 15 minutes then I will be tempbanned from SkyWars for 10 to 15 minutes. Most of my reports are handled within 10 minutes (by Sentinel). Meaning that hackers can't play while the report is ''awaiting verdict''. Some players will abuse this, so what about making it a rule? And then the punishment could be:
- First time: mute 1 week
- Second time: mute 1 month
- Third time: Tempban 1 month
- Fourth time: Tempban 1 year

Please let me know what you guys think :)

~ Gekkie2002

No. People will abuse this, a group of people could all keep reporting one person who is completely innocent. There is a reason the system is the way it is. And if there hacking why would they be muted. What?

Absolute no.

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
No. People will abuse this, a group of people could all keep reporting one person who is completely innocent. There is a reason the system is the way it is. And if there hacking why would they be muted. What?

Absolute no.
No, the abusers get muted, not the hackers ofcourse..... Anyway, I agree on what you said and removed the votekick part, thanks for your opinion.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Well, the current amount of reports for each rank is:

Iron - 3
Lapiz - 3
Gold - 3
Diamond - 3
Emerald - 3
Obsidian - 6

So it wouldn't be much of a difference in my opinion, and either way, the staff team might not always be able to look at the ingame reports since they are players as well and might want to enjoy playing like other people. And if all players with a rank would spam /report, it would be a lot to look at which is why it is limited.

Reactions: Dutchyyy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Top Bottom