Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Scott i Think it's not a good idea because you can make obsidian in UHC if u get 10 of obsidian or something like that, u can build yourself in with obsidian and if people don't have pickaxes....... Stay happy don't forget that! ^^
There is a deathmatch, if i'm good.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Scott i Think it's not a good idea because you can make obsidian in UHC if u get 10 of obsidian or something like that, u can build yourself in with obsidian and if people don't have pickaxes....... Stay happy don't forget that! ^^
Then just allow building with certain blocks.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I do like this suggestion as placing blocks in PvP based games can really come in handy. Either to manage to slow down or confuse the enemy :) +1
Please explain how that is suppose to be made?
Actually it is simpler than it seems. A simple command block can preform this action by simple having it contain "/Replace x1 y1 z1 x2 y2 z2 <block> <block ID variant> replace <block> (block ID variant)" (Credit).
Simply have the command block replace air (nothing) with barrier blocks, which are invisible and is a good replacement.

D

Deleted member 204478

This suggestion popped into my head a while ago when playing with a few friends.
I was confused on why placing blocks wasn't a thing.
Skybasing wouldn't be the problem as stacking a lot of blocks would take a while, and as @Jefsweatsgames mentioned, ther player will be knocked off with snowballs or with a bow. :P

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
how would they be able to do that?
The coding is a lot harder then most people think.

Are you sure? On some eggwars maps, there are build height limits below the actual height of the map, that was definitely coded in. The existing code can be taken to be put into UHC.

If someone skybased, they can simply be reported anyways.

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
Well, it would be nice if you could place blocks. Sadly campers usually sky base or build really far out. The death match is designed to be quick, therefore no blocks. Maybe instead of blocks, make it so you can spawn things (Dogs) Cause that's also not allowed in death match! ;)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Sure, I don't see a reason why not.

If people end up skybasing somehow, we can easily just report them like we can on the regular UHC.
Also, I feel that they need to add a border a handful of the Speed UHC arenas, so people don't end up hiding somewhere. This would also prevent them from camping WITH blocks on top of one of the big flowers.

Reactions: Daniel_H212
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
I love the fire bundle so much!:D
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183234.png
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183253.png
Eli
Am I the only one who has experienced a significant lack of cheaters in the Java network recently?
dayumm 3 years as a member :o
Quite nice of Cubecraft to release the Fire bundle this summer when temps go up to 39°C
Now i can feel hot in real life and in game at the same time
Top Bottom