Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Maybe making it the same as your friends limit on the server would be a good idea, because I friend all the people in my clan but can't make a group conversation as it only allows 5 people. I have to use Discord, which some people don't even have. If you can't increase the number, could you at least point me to a Discord alternative that's free and can be used in a browser?

Make sure to Agree if you want to see this feature, and if you don't, feel free to Disagree. If you're not sure, you can always Unsure this post.

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
It's 13+ and blocked in schools/WiFi parental controls such as Vodafone Safe Mode.
Ohh I didn't know schools blocked it. Although I remember there was a school nearby who blocked certain games on wifi. But that was easily to bypass using 4G. There's also TeamSpeak and Skype but I'm not really familiar with those two so I don't know if there is a browser or school/parenting block.

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Ohh I didn't know schools blocked it. Although I remember there was a school nearby who blocked certain games on wifi. But that was easily to bypass using 4G. There's also TeamSpeak and Skype but I'm not really familiar with those two so I don't know if there is a browser or school/parenting block.
TeamSpeak doesn't work in a browser. Skype requires a Microsoft account (im stupid).

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
TeamSpeak doesn't work in a browser. Skype requires a Microsoft account (im stupid).
My guy, whats the problem? Just create a discord account and use a vpn or 4G on schools, or get the team speak app or an Microsoft account. I assume that most people already have an Microsoft account bye?

• Disagree
Reactions: ENDERIUM

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
Maybe making it the same as your friends limit on the server would be a good idea, because I friend all the people in my clan but can't make a group conversation as it only allows 5 people. I have to use Discord, which some people don't even have. If you can't increase the number, could you at least point me to a Discord alternative that's free and can be used in a browser?

Make sure to Agree if you want to see this feature, and if you don't, feel free to Disagree. If you're not sure, you can always Unsure this post.
Use Discord :D

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Just use Discord with 4G.
Discord is 13+ and some people can't use it because their parents don't let them or access to Discord is blocked by their WiFi or region. And not everyone can get a VPN to counter it, as it's banned in some countries and additionally websites load quite slower with VPNs. If you have a Chromebook, you can't even use VPNs. Proxies are the same, as they're banned in some countries and load websites very slowly.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Discord is 13+ and some people can't use it because their parents don't let them or access to Discord is blocked by their WiFi or region. And not everyone can get a VPN to counter it, as it's banned in some countries and additionally websites load quite slower with VPNs. If you have a Chromebook, you can't even use VPNs. Proxies are the same, as they're banned in some countries and load websites very slowly.
I am sure you are creative enough to find a solution to that. The forum dms are not meant as chatting directly with each other, since you have to refresh the page every time. So even if they increased the size of the conversations, there would still be better options.

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
Hey!

I have a few solutions for you.

1. Use another app to message with your friends.

2. Use Discord on a Hotspot, only if you're 13+ btw.

3. Be creative, find a solution by yourself.

Have a great day :)

Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom