Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
i want to be able to say "gg" in pchat and not have it as global chats. i dont see why it was changed, like in among slimes even if you wanna say gg in chat you cant say it at all bcs u cant chat in global chat either so it just doesnt send, i think it should be changed if its a cube feature bcs its bad

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I keep accidentally saying gg in the middle of a game while responding to friends' messages, it's quite embarrassing! I would prefer for it to be changed back, but if not I guess it will take some getting used to.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks for the suggestions tho id rather just say gg like i always have, if you wanna say it in global chat just put a !

edit: idk why 2 posts were deleted from the thread

Last edited:
  • Unsure
Reactions: Ibbex

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
The fact of receiving +1 xp is to be grateful with the people when saying gg.
If your suggestion were implemented, it wouldn't make any sense as the message would only be seen by people in your party and you wouldn't be being nice to anyone so you shouldn't get any xp

Last edited:
Reactions: khco

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
The fact of receiving +1 xp is to be grateful with the people when saying gg.
when you say gg to your friends in party chat its not an end game gg for exp its for your friends, if your saying gg at endgame for your +1exp you just need to put a ! in front of it, like always.
If your suggestion were implemented, it wouldn't make any sense as the message would only be seen by people in your party and you wouldn't be being nice to anyone so you shouldn't get any xp

people don't just say gg at the end of a game

I never once said you would receive exp for saying gg in party chat

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah okay, I understand what you mean but I still don't like the idea since if you write it in the global chat, your party members can also see the 'gg' message

Reactions: Matriox

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
I am sorry but I have to disagree, as said above, I agree with Amazinq and I don't think I need to re-mention what he said...

Reactions: Matriox

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
why dont we remove party and team chat as a whole then, everyone can see it in global chat anyway
lmao that ain't solving the problem,
he meant that "gg" Is something if sawn by others, not a big deal,

while other things, like team strategies, "teamwork messages" (you know..) and the biggest, private-party chat, which gives privacy,

but as I said in the first sentence, "gg" is not a big deal to be sawn, especially at the end of the game. That is why, automatically being sent in the global chat is better and more convenient imo since I don't have to bother type something besides gg to get xp/get to be seen in global chat, or maybe if you want to type it in pc, then there is a way.

Ibbex

Novice Member
Dec 3, 2019
i want to be able to say "gg" in pchat and not have it as global chats. i dont see why it was changed, like in among slimes even if you wanna say gg in chat you cant say it at all bcs u cant chat in global chat either so it just doesnt send, i think it should be changed if its a cube feature bcs its bad
I understand what you mean. But I think cubecraft added "gg" to make the community nicer. And to let more people intrested in saying "gg" they are rewarded xp for "participating in the good/nice" community. You aren't really participating if you say "gg" in your party chat with your friends.

So I don't really agree with you (sorry). It should continue with the global chat and not allow it for party chats!

=)

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I understand what you mean. But I think cubecraft added "gg" to make the community nicer. And to let more people intrested in saying "gg" they are rewarded xp for "participating in the good/nice" community. You aren't really participating if you say "gg" in your party chat with your friends.

So I don't really agree with you (sorry). It should continue with the global chat and not allow it for party chats!

=)
I never said you'd get exp for saying gg in party chat I just said I'd rather it not go auto global

BsA07

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2018
I disagree, its a good feature.

• Unsure

Ibbex

Novice Member
Dec 3, 2019
Bedrock doesn't have auto gg, i never said that
So what do you mean by "I'd rather not go auto global" ?

-------------------------------------------------
You know what... I'm just gonna end this conversation since I'm clearly not fimiliar with bedrock edition and its system. Good luck with your suggestion!

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
So what do you mean by "I'd rather not go auto global" ?

-------------------------------------------------
You know what... I'm just gonna end this conversation since I'm clearly not fimiliar with bedrock edition and its system. Good luck with your suggestion!
I'm not a bedrock player either. I mean that it automatically turns into a global chat instead of being sent in the chat your in when you say gg

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Top Bottom