Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sploggy

Mar 24, 2021
Hi, was going for the achievement 'Yer a wizard' and managed to get all the wands in one game, however, I lost the game (came 2nd). But I did not get the achievement.

Do you have to win in order to get the achievement?

Thanks.
2021-04-16_12.34.25.png

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
You shouldn't win to get the achievement but I do see that you're missing the bad potion wand, not sure if the achievement checks for that but the potion wand has two different variants:
- Bad potion wand (green on top)
- Good potion wand (pink on top)

Sploggy

Mar 24, 2021
You shouldn't win to get the achievement but I do see that you're missing the bad potion wand, not sure if the achievement checks for that but the potion wand has two different variants:
Ah ok, thanks for that didn't realise that it had two variants. Probably threw it out thinking it was a duplicate :D

Reactions: SanCookie

Sploggy

Mar 24, 2021
I got the achievement in another game later by having two potion wands, but the wand graphics looked identical to me?

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I got the achievement in another game later by having two potion wands, but the wand graphics looked identical to me?
If you look really close to the top right, you'll see that the wand is a different colour, the pink version throws good potions, the green version throws bad potions
1618597788043.png

Reactions: Sploggy
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom