Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Just_Tejay

Oct 10, 2017
The Netherlands
Hey,

Ik have made a new video over all the pumpkins in the lobby! You can see the cords by each pumpkin in the screen and in the description.
Enjoy!

Video:

Last edited:

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Useful video if you want to find the pumpkins fast and get the rewards. But personally I prefer find the pumpkins (in this case) without help, it's the purpose of the mini-game, it's more funny. For if you didn't know it, HackersDontWin and Yoyamin already make these videos every year about the locations of the pumpkins/easter eggs...

Just_Tejay

Oct 10, 2017
The Netherlands
people must find them for themselves
Useful video if you want to find the pumpkins fast and get the rewards. But personally I prefer find the pumpkins (in this case) without help, it's the purpose of the mini-game, it's more funny. For if you didn't know it, HackersDontWin and Yoyamin already make these videos every year about the locations of the pumpkins/easter eggs...
For the people that don't have much time or can't found the pumpkins is this vid.
I saw the vids from HackersDontWin and Yoyamin, but in this vid can you see the cords in the screen and it's without fly

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
I already have them all , searching by myself , tbh it is funnier to find them by yourself but nice video ;v

Reactions: Just_Tejay
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Top Bottom