Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shinte

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2017
Finland
Alright, let's get this one thing straight; I know that this exists already on Hypixel. - So do I, logically know well that Hypixel wasn't the first server who featured this in (Haven't gotten any evidence, but I am hundred percent certain that the idea wasn't originally made by them). ---Why not to feature this on CubeCraft too?

Many sentences, words shortened; Making it a thing to make any game in to a private version.

How will this work, the idea of it?

People that want to create a private match on any game, should they do a command for it. This could for an example get all of the party members, or the ones you invite in, in one game all together, without any excessive people with them. - Basically, having a game only for people you want to get in the game.

I was thinking of a simple selection after the command is used; First of, you need to be at the game lobby you want the private game to be made out of - There to use a command: Selection opens, - which includes such options as map selection, team choosing <solo or teams>, voting options and 'start a game' that'll create the game after the options are chosen.

The idea of this, is to reduce amount of cross teaming, for an example, and toxicity on Tower Defence because people get mad on people who misplace their towers. As well, I've faced a lot of people in the chat that'll want their EggWars game to be a 5 versus 5, but currently, only way to get it is to join in a normal team game with random people in, which would be ban able, not allowed if they eliminate the other teams to only being able to versus against their selves.

^ This, above, is one of the main reasons I decided to create this thread. My friends, many people after them too are wishing their Tower Defence game to be a 1v1, or a 2v2, which currently isn't available - unless you play during a time zone where much people aren't on, and then you just hope you'll get a small game with only your friends in the team - No stress about bad tower placements in those times, but it really is while people are online, you have not-so-experienced people in your team, that could train themselves maybe on the private game?

-Nothing personal against unexperienced people, but I mean; Just an opinion; The current tutorial for Tower Defence isn't quite great.

It'll overheat the server's host;

I doubt it. The server already is able to hold a huge player base in, if not, which I doubt, can they always improve it with the budged they gets from the rank purchases, cubelets and else. (Yes, the server sometimes has a notable lag. But, it really doesn't need to be about the players to lag like such. Which I mean, the players perhaps couldn't cause any issues, even if private games are hosted, few or many.)

Wouldn't this get abused?

Private games wouldn't give you any rewards. This counts such as Experience Points, Points, Rewarding in overall.

End
Kept the suggestion short for this time, less to read.

Thanks for your time, have a nice day- (May edit the thread if I get something in my mind)

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I'm all for this suggestion, I see that you put private games would not give rewards which is sensible,but can we add you can still do some of the in game Challenges maybe?

Reactions: HackersDontWin

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I'm all for this suggestion, I see that you put private games would not give rewards which is sensible,but can we add you can still do some of the in game Challenges maybe?
You mean that daily challenges and achievements would still count in private games? I'm not sure, 'cause it would make certain achievements like 'destroy the enemy castle with Endermites' very easy to get that way. Daily challenges kind of depends what challenge it is, but could also make accomplishing them a whole lot easier when done in private games.

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
You mean that daily challenges and achievements would still count in private games? I'm not sure, 'cause it would make certain achievements like 'destroy the enemy castle with Endermites' very easy to get that way. Daily challenges kind of depends what challenge it is, but could also make accomplishing them a whole lot easier when done in private games.
:) yeah that was my exact thinking to behonest, I need to do the hit X amout of monsters with a sword and the lazy part of me went oh a private game would make life easier :)

Reactions: Miauw

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
And euh before someone tells that it should be only for obbi and plus, I think you should not have to buy toprank to get this. I would see that as P2W (Getting better features when you pay.) Which is against Eula.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthdayyy!!!! 🍰
SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
Top Bottom