Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

blakersito

Oct 15, 2015
Medellin
www.youtube.com
Good this time I come with the map that started about 15 days ago, this is the new content I bring you, a map based on Alice in Wonderland, this building was used to participate in a Buildbattle of which, the most Probably I have won, since today they will give the results, just like my friends, I wanted to share a little more than I do, and because of all that I can help them if they ever need me, without more to say, Photos.
For those who ask me to post, I already did and then I think I was denied for 3 times, it will be later: s
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_6.png
Screenshot_9.png
Screenshot_11.png
Screenshot_10.png
Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_4.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    504 KB · Views: 147
  • Screenshot_8.png
    Screenshot_8.png
    968.2 KB · Views: 138

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hello there @blakersito. You're really good at building. These organics are awesome, they are all very similar to the movie. I encourage you to continue building, I'm sure that you're going to get your goal. Remember to say us if you win the build battle. :p

Don't give up and keep up the good work.

Reactions: blakersito

blakersito

Oct 15, 2015
Medellin
www.youtube.com
Hello there @blakersito. You're really good at building. These organics are awesome, they are all very similar to the movie. I encourage you to continue building, I'm sure that you're going to get your goal. Remember to say us if you win the build battle. :p

Don't give up and keep up the good work.
Thanks, friend, of course when I get the result now, I will, I will always follow my goals and I will not tire until I achieve them ..

Reactions: GeldHaftige

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
That was mind blowing!
i know how you feel right now, being denied.
Don't give up and keep doing what you do!
You may get it someday! :)

HOWEVER, if you faked this build, you will never get what you want, ever.

Last edited:

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
Increíble amigo, si deseas lograr tus sueños, sigue esforzándote y no te rindas, te aconsejaría que sigas adelante y no te dejes llevar por las personas que haces un gran trabajo como constructor, saludos.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
To be honest, I've been waiting for something like this forever. I absolutely love Alice in wonderland and just the aspect it brings is not only creative, but interesting and appealing. Amazing job.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Good this time I come with the map that started about 15 days ago, this is the new content I bring you, a map based on Alice in Wonderland, this building was used to participate in a Buildbattle of which, the most Probably I have won, since today they will give the results, just like my friends, I wanted to share a little more than I do, and because of all that I can help them if they ever need me, without more to say, Photos.
For those who ask me to post, I already did and then I think I was denied for 3 times, it will be later: sView attachment 133778 View attachment 133779 View attachment 133780 View attachment 133781 View attachment 133783 View attachment 133786 View attachment 133788 View attachment 133787 View attachment 133782 View attachment 133781

Dude stop copying others work we have evidence: https://twitter.com/_HistoryBT_/status/874015956544229376

Last edited:

Whiteknihgt

Aug 30, 2014
I want to tell you, the people who believes blakersito made this. He's lying, he is appropriating the work of his ex-build team friends, he didn't built this, it was other people from the History Build Team.

Look at this:
https://twitter.com/_HistoryBT_/status/874015956544229376
https://twitter.com/_HistoryBT_/status/873254684898861056

He was part of the build team that built this, but he didn't helped in anything, he's just stealing the merit.
Now that all the build team knows this scam from Blakersito, we decided to kick him from the build team.
Please, don't believe his lies.

SkyBeastGamer

Oct 25, 2015
POR FAVOR LEER.
PLEASE READ.

BLAKER, ESTO NO ES TUYO. TÚ HICISTE CASI NADA EN ESTE PROYECTO.

TÚ NO HICISTE LOS ORGÁNICOS, Y LO SABES. NO HICISTE EL CASTILLO, Y LO SABES. Y TAMPOCO HICISTE EL TERRA. ¿Y TÚ VIENES A DECIR QUE TÚ LO HICISTE TODO SÓLO PARA CONSEGUIR UN RANGUITO "BUILDER" EN CUBECRAFT? JAJAJA.

ESCUCHEN, ÉL HIZO POCAS COSAS EN ESTE PROYECTO. LAS PERSONAS RESPONSABLES POR ESTE PROYECTO SON: Diego960 / AlvaroPC2003 / iAndresitoh / MrSoyo / TRILIX99. TODAS ESTAS PERSONAS SON PARTE DEL BUILDTEAM LLAMADO HISTORYBT. Y BLAKER, YA NO ERES PARTE DEL BUILDTEAM.

VERSION IN ENGLISH.
BLAKER, YOU DID NOT DO THIS. YOU DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING IN THIS PROJECT.

YOU DIDN'T DO THE ORGANICS, AND YOU KNOW THAT. YOU DIDN'T DO THE CASTLE, AND YOU KNOW IT. AND YOU DIDN'T DO THE TERRAFORMING. AND YOU COME HERE TO SAY THAT YOU DID EVERYTHING TO GET A RANK "BUILDER" IN CUBECRAFT? HAHAHA.

LISTEN, HE DID LITTLE IN THIS PROJECT, THE PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING ARE: Diego960 / AlvaroPC2003 / iAndresitoh / MrSoyo / TRILIX99. ALL OF THESE PEOPLE ARE IN THE BUILDTEAM CALLED HISTORYBT. AND BLAKER, YOU ARE NO LONGER A MEMBER OF THIS BUILDTEAM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Whiteknihgt

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
POR FAVOR LEER.
PLEASE READ.

BLAKER, ESTO NO ES TUYO. TÚ HICISTE CASI NADA EN ESTE PROYECTO.

TÚ NO HICISTE LOS ORGÁNICOS, Y LO SABES. NO HICISTE EL CASTILLO, Y LO SABES. Y TAMPOCO HICISTE EL TERRA. ¿Y TÚ VIENES A DECIR QUE TÚ LO HICISTE TODO SÓLO PARA CONSEGUIR UN RANGUITO "BUILDER" EN CUBECRAFT? JAJAJA.

ESCUCHEN, ÉL NO HIZO NADA EN ESTE PROYECTO. LAS PERSONAS RESPONSABLES POR ESTE PROYECTO SON: Diego960 / AlvaroPC2003 / iAndresitoh / MrSoyo / TRILIX99. TODAS ESTAS PERSONAS SON PARTE DEL BUILDTEAM LLAMADO HISTORYBT. Y BLAKER, YA NO ERES PARTE DEL BUILDTEAM.

VERSION IN ENGLISH.
BLAKER, YOU DID NOT DO THIS. YOU DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING IN THIS PROJECT.

YOU DIDN'T DO THE ORGANICS, AND YOU KNOW THAT. YOU DIDN'T DO THE CASTLE, AND YOU KNOW IT. AND YOU DIDN'T DO THE TERRAFORMING. AND YOU COME HERE TO SAY THAT YOU DID EVERYTHING TO GET A RANK "BUILDER" IN CUBECRAFT? HAHAHA.

LISTEN, HE DID NOT DO ANYTHING IN THIS PROJECT, THE PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING ARE: Diego960 / AlvaroPC2003 / iAndresitoh / MrSoyo / TRILIX99. ALL OF THESE PEOPLE ARE IN THE BUILDTEAM CALLED HISTORYBT. AND BLAKER, YOU ARE NO LONGER A MEMBER OF THIS BUILDTEAM.
If he did or did not build this, he wasn't going to get the builder rank without applying and doing a test run first.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom