Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
Salutations.

Sometimes, my alerts get spammed. Whether that be with a topical status update, or someone liking a status of mine. Sometimes, that may be annoying. An idea I have would be an alerts folder. This folder can be titled "Likes on Thread <title>", or "Comments on <name>'s status". After three alerts, then it starts to do this. I don't know if this is possible or not.

Thanks for reading!

- Youn.

@johncoles @Mac
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom