Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ZandercraftGames

Novice Member
Sep 16, 2017
Canada
Well then, it would seem that inactivity is encouraged on the forums to a certain extent... LOL!
Just got the "Long Time No Speak" achievement on the forums for being inactive in excess of one year.
1610639660937.png

What are your thoughts on this achievement? Is it really much of an achievement? And could it encourage inactivity? I would love to hear everyone's opinions on it.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I started becoming active a long time after I received this achievement, but perhaps it may intrigue others to start being more active. Maybe there should be an achievement where you have to send a message once a day for a year, it could possibly encourage more activity.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I really don't like this trophy (achievement but for the forums : p ), if you happen to be active in your first year, you'll never be able to get it because it's dependant on your first year on the forums.

It indeed promotes to make an account on the forums and just let it be for a year (or watch your message count for an entire year).

Maybe there should be an achievement where you have to send a message once a day for a year, it could possibly encourage more activity.
This is really challenging but I like it, maybe it could just be "at least 1 message every day".

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I've made a suggestion about this a very long time ago, as I've never seen the use of an achievement for inactivity. You're also never able to get it anymore after the first year, which seems very unfair to me.

doubleu5431

Jan 12, 2021
BlockWars Lobby:)
Well then, it would seem that inactivity is encouraged on the forums to a certain extent... LOL!
Just got the "Long Time No Speak" achievement on the forums for being inactive in excess of one year.
View attachment 184378

What are your thoughts on this achievement? Is it really much of an achievement? And could it encourage inactivity? I would love to hear everyone's opinions on it.
Idk, it’s kinda cool😂😂

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom