Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zuaura

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Italy
Hello,
I have a new suggestion,AFK Kick,because in PvP,so many people will afk in a game,for these people some people cant join....please dont say 'Oh Cool,you can kill them because they afk,Free Points and Free Kill',because they are afk at spawn....you cant kill people at spawn
Have a good day.:)

@Khai030702

N

Nikboo

I wouldn't mind an AFK kick for players who are AFK'ing in the FFA/Assassins spawn.

Perhaps anyone who AFK's for over 5 minutes, gets moved back to the game lobby to free up spaces in the FFA/Assassins game.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Hello,
I have a new suggestion,AFK Kick,because in PvP,so many people will afk in a game,for these people some people cant join....please dont say 'Oh Cool,you can kill them because they afk,Free Points and Free Kill',because they are afk at spawn....you cant kill people at spawn
Have a good day.:)

@Khai030702
I really supoort the idea. I'd be a nice addition, and it's easy to code!

By the way, add poll

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I wouldn't mind this if it got added for Assassinations and FFA only.
Getting disconnected from the network is a bit annoying as I would have to restart my game every 10 minutes.
I have a busy life.

Reactions: ItsBaraa

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Oh yes please, the amount of people who are AFK and take up the 40 spots in the single map in Classic FFA, makes getting on a nightmare.

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
I wouldn't mind an AFK kick for players who are AFK'ing in the FFA/Assassins spawn.

Perhaps anyone who AFK's for over 5 minutes, gets moved back to the game lobby to free up spaces in the FFA/Assassins game.

I agree with this but I would feel bad on those who decide to run to the toilet (which may take a while) or off to make a cup-o-tea.. :x

xEnderSlayer

Apr 17, 2017
It would be good to have a AFK Kicker, It would help with lag so yeah I think it would be a great idea to add that to the server! :)

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I agree with this but I would feel bad on those who decide to run to the toilet (which may take a while) or off to make a cup-o-tea.. :x

But it's more unfair for those who can't enter the lobby because you are taking up a spot by being afk. Having this is more beneficial and efficient.

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
It is a good idea.
It is a pain when players are just AFK in a lobby for over 5+ minutes, while others are trying to join who actually want to join.

PocketSable

Feb 15, 2017
AFK is a real problem in eggwars too. You'll get someone who AFKs on top of the diamond generator, meaning no one on the team gets any. Of course, a lot of these people are trolls, which means they probably wont be kicked for afk but, if it stops just one it's worth it.

Reactions: Gamerfull

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Yup, true, I agree.
Anyways, not many players are playing ffa anymore, still, this would be a really nice thing to have, I don't think it's necessary to kick them out of the server, I think we need to kick them to the lobby.
+1. :)

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
That's a good idea because usually theres 10 people just sitting there afk when there's only room for 40 people in lobbies so that's 1/4 which are inactive and should definitely be moved back to the PVP lobby to free up the space for others!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom