Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImBen

Jan 3, 2019
Hello Cubecrafters
My suggestions i to simple, its in like holidays or christmas ect, the player have a Cubecraft account recive a code on his Email that code will be redemed on the store and will give him : 10%OFF / 20% OFF / 50%OFF / Iron Rank for the lucky player
And that is
:)

Last edited:

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Currently the store gets a discount during the holidays, for the major holidays. It is always nice to have opportunities to get a cool rank at a bit of a cheaper price, but I am a bit against having these codes for two reasons.
1. Getting all the emails of every player simply is not reasonable and probably not very possible.
2. The sales during the holidays are pretty fair and decent, in my opinion.
Just keep an eye out for the current sales we do offer and if you want, buy something then. :)
It is a nice suggestion, and a decent idea, just not one I am for having.
This is my opinion and does not mean it would be the ultimate decision made.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom