Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

civetkitty

Jan 19, 2021
Hi, I'm trying to make a spawner drop killer in Bedrock, and I'd love to make a way to access the spawners without being in the firing range of the skeletons and spiders. What are some blocks that you can walk on and can prevent mobs from spawning? I tried iron trapdoors, and they didn't, and even prevented me from breaking blocks for some odd reason.
캡처_2021_01_20_00_24_13_161.png
캡처_2021_01_20_00_24_54_893.png

BTW, the spawner activation range in Bedrock is 32x32x245, so the range is not an issue.

Jun 28, 2020
Devon, England
Unfortunately there's no blocks you can stand on to stop them from spawning, but if you put the spawners in the floor you can access them from 6 blocks below without the mobs spawning down with you.
I hope that makes sense at least haha

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
In addition to what the previous poster said, be prepared for a little blast of water that will fall on you. If your platform is too small you will be washed off the edge. Also, the water could "break" some things beneath you like crops. I put a little wall around the edge of my platform to contain the water.

Also, you have made your chamber way bigger than is necessary. A simple 8x8 platform with water at one end will push the mobs to the other end. Then put a 2 wide by 8 long trench to catch them and push them into your drop tube.

You don't need a ceiling. 3 high walls all around is sufficient.

The videos I made show this in greater detail. Check out my YT.

FractalCake

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
Hi, I'm trying to make a spawner drop killer in Bedrock, and I'd love to make a way to access the spawners without being in the firing range of the skeletons and spiders. What are some blocks that you can walk on and can prevent mobs from spawning? I tried iron trapdoors, and they didn't, and even prevented me from breaking blocks for some odd reason. View attachment 184603View attachment 184604

BTW, the spawner activation range in Bedrock is 32x32x245, so the range is not an issue.

I definitely recommend putting them in the floor. CubeCraft Spawners won't spawn mobs on blocks +2 or -2 (Y-axis) from where the spawner is.

This means you can bridge under the floor without worrying about them spawning on your bridge as well as (in the case of skeletons) them shooting you :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom