Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

luiscaro6

Mar 14, 2018
Hi! First, sorry but i'm spanish and my english level is low.

A question: Do you get money when we see ads?
If the answer is yes please read this.

I want to earn ``digital credits´´ in the server when we see an ad (for example 0.5£ per ad). You get money with the ad and we get credits. When we have got some credits (for example for a emerald rank) we can buy in the shop with the credits. We see the ads free and you get the money for the rank. We win, you win. Thanks!. Luis

¡Hola!

Una pregunta: ¿Vostros ganais dinero cuando nosotrs vemos anuncios?
Si la respuesta es si, por favor, sigue leyendo.

Me gustaría que pudieramos ganar ``CREDITOS DIGITALES´´ en el server cuando vemos un anuncio (por ejemplo 0.5 £ por anuncio) Vosotros ganais dinero con el anuncio y nosotros ganamos creditos equivalentes a lo que habeis ganado con el anuncio. Cuando tenemos los creditos necesarios (por ejemplo para un rango emerald 89.99 £ en creditos) nosotros podemos comprar en la tienda con esos creditos. Nosotros vemos los anuncios gratis y vosotros ganais dinero con el que comprais los rangos (aunque ek dinero lo teneis gracias a nosotros)) Nosotros ganamos, vosotros ganais. ¡Gracias! Luis

D

Deleted member 100818

I'm sure this is against the EULA somehow. And anyways, for what I understand you want to give players digital credits when seeing an advertisement on the server? So the first question louds: What advertisement? Do you want to implement advertisements just for this? Because I haven't seen a sign of advertisement on the website, shop or in-game Anyways it's not agreeable to me.

Why?
Because its unfair against players that spend 140$ on a rank

D

Deleted member 100818

OK. But you are youtuber. I can't buy a rank. I'm a very small youtuber. I don't get so money
Oh this is about YouTube advertisement... You could've made that a bit more clear if you'd ask me. Anyways, it'd be unfair for anyone who already bought a rank for an insane amount of money.

And technically "buying" a rank is donating so you basically want money on advertisements to donate it to the server. Which means CubeCraft could better keep the money themselves because it has the same value then.

D

Deleted member 100818

I have earned a Total of 0,10$ of YouTube moneys now I have Enough money to buy
Emerald rank
upload_2018-3-15_19-46-32.png

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
@MegaCoin
@PIXIECORNNNN

While 50¢ per ad is a bit ludicrous having a lower amount makes perfect sense. While watching ads isn't paying CubeCraft money, you watching an ad for CubeCraft would get the server money. CubeCraft would get a sponsor that pays them money and in exchange their ads would be the ones people watch. CubeCraft makes money and the advertiser gets publicity. You have to realize that ranks are litterally free. Just as how an admin can give themselves a stack of diamonds in creative mode. They can give anyone a rank. So how many ads should have to be watched to get iron rank? Probably not the 20 the op has suggested, a common practice is 1¢ an ad. Maybe 2-3.

D

Deleted member 100818

@MegaCoin
@PIXIECORNNNN

While 50¢ per ad is a bit ludicrous having a lower amount makes perfect sense. While watching ads isn't paying CubeCraft money, you watching an ad for CubeCraft would get the server money. CubeCraft would get a sponsor that pays them money and in exchange their ads would be the ones people watch. CubeCraft makes money and the advertiser gets publicity. You have to realize that ranks are litterally free. Just as how an admin can give themselves a stack of diamonds in creative mode. They can give anyone a rank. So how many ads should have to be watched to get iron rank? Probably not the 20 the op has suggested, a common practice is 1¢ an ad. Maybe 2-3.
Ranks are indeed free when you think about it that way, but those ranks have a value which costs money eather if you like it or not. Not completely sure if you agree witht his or not but I certainly don't.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I am sorry but when have you ever seen an ad in the Cubecraft store
The you don’t monetize their store page and what is the point of doing So
Why don’t you just wait until a sale to get a rank for cheaper
Ranks are indeed free when you think about it that way, but those ranks have a value which costs money eather if you like it or not. Not completely sure if you agree witht his or not but I certainly don't.
This is why you should actually know a bit of the other side before commenting on a thread... ADS GIVE MONETIZATION... I hope I can use an analogy to explain this...
Bob and tom both run jobs, Bob runs a lemonade stand and tom runs a car wash (toms name is not capitalized because his mom doesn't love him), Bob wants to make more money of course, just like all businesses. tom goes up to Bob and says he will pay Bob 15£ if Bob puts up a flyer for tom's car wash on his lemonade booth. tom is happy because more people learn about his car wash, Bob gets 15£ he's happy and the consumer sadly has to see his flyer, everyone's happy. This is how websites with ads on the side work. The Bob is the article writer and the tom is the advertiser. Now imagine the same example but Bob gets payed 5¢ from tom for every time someone sees his flyer, he also sells lemonade for 5¢, so he sets it up where people can see the ad in exchange for free lemonade, the consumer gets free lemonade, Bob gets more buyers because of his cheaper product and tom gets publicity of his car wash. This is how YouTube ads work, Bob and tom are both the same roles however the free video is the same as the free lemonade, not seeing the ad is the same as buying YouTube red, and the ads surprisingly are the same thing. This is how CubeCraft would implement this, yes more than 1 ad would be required to get obsidian. I've only seen 1 server do this before where 1 ad is 1¢ to their store. Reasons why CubeCraft would benefit from this,
1. Some people won't actually redeem their pennies thus giving CubeCraft more money that they don't need to give a product for, 2. Some people don't have the money to buy ranks, instead if they watched the videos, they would have the opportunity to make CubeCraft money. I hope this makes sense to you. After all this is basically economics. (Pls don't put me on r/iamversmart

Reactions: Despacito 2

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Hi! First, sorry but i'm spanish and my english level is low.

A question: Do you get money when we see ads?
If the answer is yes please read this.

I want to earn ``digital credits´´ in the server when we see an ad (for example 0.5£ per ad). You get money with the ad and we get credits. When we have got some credits (for example for a emerald rank) we can buy in the shop with the credits. We see the ads free and you get the money for the rank. We win, you win. Thanks!. Luis

I would love that, but unfortunately CCG will NEVER implement that.

Reactions: luiscaro6

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This is why you should actually know a bit of the other side before commenting on a thread... ADS GIVE MONETIZATION... I hope I can use an analogy to explain this...
Bob and tom both run jobs, Bob runs a lemonade stand and tom runs a car wash (toms name is not capitalized because his mom doesn't love him), Bob wants to make more money of course, just like all businesses. tom goes up to Bob and says he will pay Bob 15£ if Bob puts up a flyer for tom's car wash on his lemonade booth. tom is happy because more people learn about his car wash, Bob gets 15£ he's happy and the consumer sadly has to see his flyer, everyone's happy. This is how websites with ads on the side work. The Bob is the article writer and the tom is the advertiser. Now imagine the same example but Bob gets payed 5¢ from tom for every time someone sees his flyer, he also sells lemonade for 5¢, so he sets it up where people can see the ad in exchange for free lemonade, the consumer gets free lemonade, Bob gets more buyers because of his cheaper product and tom gets publicity of his car wash. This is how YouTube ads work, Bob and tom are both the same roles however the free video is the same as the free lemonade, not seeing the ad is the same as buying YouTube red, and the ads surprisingly are the same thing. This is how CubeCraft would implement this, yes more than 1 ad would be required to get obsidian. I've only seen 1 server do this before where 1 ad is 1¢ to their store. Reasons why CubeCraft would benefit from this,
1. Some people won't actually redeem their pennies thus giving CubeCraft more money that they don't need to give a product for, 2. Some people don't have the money to buy ranks, instead if they watched the videos, they would have the opportunity to make CubeCraft money. I hope this makes sense to you. After all this is basically economics. (Pls don't put me on r/iamversmart
Wait really?
Thanks Capitan obvious
However guess how they’ve been doing currently
Just fine
If anything that will just get people complaining more about 1 the existence of ads on the store and 2 “oh they have ads so they are making more money just hurry up and update to 1.27 already”

Not to mention people could start using bots to just watch these ads and then refresh to get more as they slowly get a free rank while waiting overtime

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Wait really?
Thanks Capitan obvious
However guess how they’ve been doing currently
Just fine
If anything that will just get people complaining more about 1 the existence of ads on the store and 2 “oh they have ads so they are making more money just hurry up and update to 1.27 already”

Not to mention people could start using bots to just watch these ads and then refresh to get more as they slowly get a free rank while waiting overtime
CubeCraft would be able to hire more developers if they made more money, hosting an american replica server would be possible. Hiring more developers would make it easier to update to higher versions. Any bots that watch those ads don't hurt CubeCraft in any way whatsoever. Cube would get their money per view and its not like they pay anything to supply people with the ranks they would receive. Yes people with ranks already might get mad, however it would take a long time with 1 penny an ad to get to 200$. It would take 200,000 ads all 30 seconds each. It would take 2 months straight of just watching videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Alemiz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on ItxKxng's profile.
Happy birthday!! :)
JokeKaedee wrote on Alemiz's profile.
Happy birthday! :D 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂
Top Bottom