Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_T_thats_me

Feb 24, 2017
What is my suggestion?
My suggestion is to add a punishment for admitting to hacks e.g. 1 day ban as many players may joke about this but it is not something that should be joked about as it causes flame wars in chat and ruins the game.

Also, by adding this it will stop them people from actually hacking and if they do hack it will put them off coming back.​

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
doc-rivers.gif

Pls no.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
You already asked it 2 times. You're allowed to make suggestions and stuff.
But I'm pretty sure this is one of thoses suggestion whom just WILL NOT get added. Because it simply isn't possible to see if someone is joking or not.
I, myself like to joke around with such things because it's very entertaining and funny(my opinion). So knowing if someone is actually meaning it or not is simply impossible since Staff can't see into that person's mind.

Q8XQRqj.jpg
l3Fn6AS.jpg
k5HFKt3.jpg
(There was a message in between the two so had to make 2 separate screenies.)

Anyway sorry for replying twice. I needed a time out.

Reactions: Snodia
N

Nikboo

I personally don't think this should be added. Even moderators sometimes like to joke around by 'admitting to hacking'. :P

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
ok ok so because whenever i get hackusated and i say "yep totally im a such a hacker" as i do not hack and i play legit is going to get me banned for 1 day

no this will never be a thing as for you cant actually know if they are legit or actually hacking admiting to hacks will not prove that you are hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom