Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, I know.
As I said: This is MY opinnion.
(BTW, I changed my message, I don't want this thread to be locked, but that's not my decission.)
Have a nice day!
RemiO05

Yet he just said that its not open for opinion
How ccg handels there admins is NOT up to you.
Your opinion is not taken.

Quetzi said:
How we allocate and organise our staff ranks isn't really something that is open for debate. They exist purely so that staff can do their job, that is it. They aren't treated as 'rewards' and they shouldn't be viewed as such (and aren't by the staff). In most cases moving from one rank to another doesn't actually mean anything other than a display change, don't get hung up on what ranks people are because the only thing that is important is whether we have enough staff to get the job done.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Yet he just said that its not open for opinion
How ccg handels there admins is NOT up to you.
Your opinion is not taken.

Quetzi said:
How we allocate and organise our staff ranks isn't really something that is open for debate. They exist purely so that staff can do their job, that is it. They aren't treated as 'rewards' and they shouldn't be viewed as such (and aren't by the staff). In most cases moving from one rank to another doesn't actually mean anything other than a display change, don't get hung up on what ranks people are because the only thing that is important is whether we have enough staff to get the job done.
I know it's not up on me.
Plzz calm down mate.

Reactions: Edgeless

Fanaax

Novice Member
May 25, 2017
Because it's a dream for Sr. Moderators to become Administrator!
Look, you also want to have that great red tag, isn't it?
An Admin is not an admin only for have a red tag, an admin is one of the most important ranks to hold the server alive. Its not just a red tag.
its one of the biggest responsibility of a server

Reactions: Keanu and remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
An Admin is not an admin only for have a red tag, an admin is one of the most important ranks to hold the server alive. Its not just a red tag.
its one of the biggest responsibility of a server
Yes, I know.
They have got OP.
I think there are Sr. Mods you can trust to have OP.
(Not my decision, that's the decision of higher ranks)

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
They're still admins, they had their tags changed bc they work at Cube's offices.

Reactions: Keanu

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
All the admons have a special task. Like @Tacosbefriends has staff, @Efcluke94 has building and @Camezonda product manager. I don't think there should be more admins, like Hub3rt is still a admin, but with a different prefix. Now I will mention a few reasons why they shouldn't do this.
1. Some Sr.Mods are kids, and CCG don't want to have kids around with a red tagg. I am not saying they are bad, but they are (too) young to have the red tagg.
2. Normally, a admin works on their HQ. Only Tacos is a exeption. And a lot of SrMods don't live in the UK, if they already live in the UK, it is possible they don't live close the HQ.
3. Can you mention at least 2 sections for a admin? Like staff, product manager. There aren't much more sections.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
All the admons have a special task. Like @Tacosbefriends has staff, @Efcluke94 has building and @Camezonda product manager. I don't think there should be more admins, like Hub3rt is still a admin, but with a different prefix. Now I will mention a few reasons why they shouldn't do this.
1. Some Sr.Mods are kids, and CCG don't want to have kids around with a red tagg. I am not saying they are bad, but they are (too) young to have the red tagg.
2. Normally, a admin works on their HQ. Only Tacos is a exeption. And a lot of SrMods don't live in the UK, if they already live in the UK, it is possible they don't live close the HQ.
3. Can you mention at least 2 sections for a admin? Like staff, product manager. There aren't much more sections.
Babes, read @Sophie 's buff admins thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom