Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
Invoking things such as AFK bans wouldn't achieve anything, just kicking the player to the hub would be effective. The reason you don't see it as 'effective', is because once they are in the game and playing, its unfair to a kick who is lagging or not Players ping change constantly and some can go from 10ms - 20ms to 200ms for like a minute or 20 seconds. Kicking them would make the match unfair and frustrate players with such ping.
I'm not saying that it needs to be 200ms and then kick, just a better system than just kicking them which almost never happens on the server.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
No am suggesting people with bad internet need to be kicked for a couple minutes not bcs your far away from the host servers
Ping is mostly determined by your distance to the host. All internet moves near the speed of light. If you have slow downloads/upload speed your ping can still be fine. High ping means a great distance away from the host. So yes, you are suggesting to kick all players who live further away. But we’ve already had an entire thread about this, https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/kick-all-laggers-above-100-ping.241183/ , where enough staff replied. I suggest you read everything there instead of beginning the same and in my opinion pointless discussion...

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
Ping is mostly determined by your distance to the host. All internet moves near the speed of light. If you have slow downloads/upload speed your ping can still be fine. High ping means a great distance away from the host. So yes, you are suggesting to kick all players who live further away. But we’ve already had an entire thread about this, https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/kick-all-laggers-above-100-ping.241183/ , where enough staff replied. I suggest you read everything there instead of beginning the same and in my opinion pointless discussion...
I already know this... And I'm not really interested if staff isn't going to do anything anyway.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Ya im still confused about all the different customization stuff in 5zig. Its basically the same as betterhud but with a different ui
Use badlion client instead. Much better customisation, higher FPS boost, excellent cosmetics and an easier to use User Interface.
5zig is very poor in comparison. Bordering on pathetic actually.

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
Use badlion client instead. Much better customisation, higher FPS boost, excellent cosmetics and an easier to use User Interface.

I was having fluctuating FPS. The minute I incorporated the badlion client, my FPS skyrocketed and stays consistent all the time.
I prefer 5Zigs UI, less complicated. Not as many options and no where near as good FPS though.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
My frend said badlion doesnt show armor dura, was he wrong? Also i agree that the ui on 5zig is pathetic. Also, is badlion compatible with foege, and if not, does it hav an hp indicator? Is it compatible with optifine?

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
My frend said badlion doesnt show armor dura, was he wrong? Also i agree that the ui on 5zig is pathetic. Also, is badlion compatible with foege, and if not, does it hav an hp indicator? Is it compatible with optifine?
Badlion does have armour durability
Badlion is not compatible with forge as far as I know, it works differently
It does not have an hp indicator since it’s not allowed on some servers
Badlion has optifile installed in it.
One message to all players who take up the FPS argument. All FPS above your monitor’s refresh rate is practically useless. So I’d say for most players above 60,75 and for some above 144.
Stable FPS is also not needed, as long as it stays above your monitor’s refresh rate.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Badlion does have armour durability
Badlion is not compatible with forge as far as I know, it works differently
It does not have an hp indicator since it’s not allowed on some servers
Badlion has optifile installed in it.
One message to all players who take up the FPS argument. All FPS above your monitor’s refresh rate is practically useless. So I’d say for most players above 60,75 and for some above 144.
Stable FPS is also not needed, as long as it stays above your monitor’s refresh rate.
K then ill stick with the optifine 5zig neat combo.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hey buddy.
I'm really impressed by seing how you react back to the ones who blame you for something that's not your own fault.
Replying with peace to offensive players (Most of them) is a bit of a challenge, and I really respect that you even created a whole thread just to say sorry.
I'm suffering from pretty much the same issue as you do, however I don't pay any real attention to those people, just because I know, that they say it, because they cannot understand the fact how someone could possibly be under their standards for such things.
Once again, don't take it personally, because it's not worth it.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Yes your friend is wrong. In fact I would say that Badlion Client has by far the best armour HUD because it is colour coded (green when durability is high, yellow medium, red low, dark red when its just about to break), so you can replace your armour whilst still focusing on pvp.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Hey buddy.
I'm really impressed by seing how you react back to the ones who blame you for something that's not your own fault.
Replying with peace to offensive players (Most of them) is a bit of a challenge, and I really respect that you even created a whole thread just to say sorry.
I'm suffering from pretty much the same issue as you do, however I don't pay any real attention to those people, just because I know, that they say it, because they cannot understand the fact how someone could possibly be under their standards for such things.
Once again, don't take it personally, because it's not worth it.
Ayyy ty for the support!

• Love
Reactions: LordSidi0us

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Yes your friend is wrong. In fact I would say that Badlion Client has by far the best armour HUD because it is colour coded (green when durability is high, yellow medium, red low, dark red when its just about to break), so you can replace your armour whilst still focusing on pvp.
Above, fesa said badlion doesnt have armor dura. Anyway, even tho the 5zig ui is poor, im probably gonna stick with it, cuz ive pretty much figured it out. I will download badlion and giv it a go tho!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom