• no this is possibly the worst game ever

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • eh maybe

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

_agnomen_

Dec 27, 2013
northern u.s.
i know a lot of servers out there and they all have "paintball" it consists of 2 teams of around 10 ish or so and you can choose to be on.... example (/red or /blue) and then in game you start on 2 opposite sides of the map and basically play "paintball" (snowballs) and if you get hit once you're done and this could also be a point earning game i think as well..... oh and you only get a certain amount of snowballs (like 3-4 stacks) so people dont spam

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
A good way of boosting each others points to cheat the system. What if you instead got a certain amount every time your team won?

_agnomen_

Dec 27, 2013
northern u.s.
A good way of boosting each others points to cheat the system. What if you instead got a certain amount every time your team won?
how would it boost each others points..... the game ends when the other team is eliminated..... and points to just the winning team would work too, you're right

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
We used to have paintball, and I'm pretty sure that we're adding the old games from the cave spawn into the server, but as of now there are many things that need to be done.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom