Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey, after having plus rank for 2 weeks I think, I came up with this idea,

Wouldn't it be nice if you could change your emotes and the color of your emotes with the /color command so you can just change the color of your emotes and the emotes even if you are in a game so you don't have to go to the lobby to change them?

It's simple, we could just add 2 new pages to the menu so you navigate to the other menus.
I have made some examples of what it could look like:
(It are pretty much the same menus as you get in the loot menu in the lobby)

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

As you can see, you can just navigate through the menus using the sugar cane.
This is the order of navigation:
Name Color <-> Emote Color <-> Emote Selection

This is just an example, it could look different in-game.

Hope you like this suggestion! c:

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Uhm, It's not bad or anything, I kinda like it. But why would you wanna change your color ingame? I see no use in that. Just play the game and change it in the lobby. But if the developers have extra time, why not.

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Uhm, It's not bad or anything, I kinda like it. But why would you wanna change your color ingame? I see no use in that. Just play the game and change it in the lobby. But if the developers have extra time, why not.
Well, there already is the /color command for your name color and you could ask the same question for that one, so I don't see why changing the color of emotes in-game is a problem but the name is not. :)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Would like to see something similar to this implemented instead. Doesn't make much sense to flip a page and select a colour for something totally different. Instead /color should pop up a menu where you have to choose either for the name colour selection or emote colour selection

Reactions: Siftenly

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Would like to see something similar to this implemented instead. Doesn't make much sense to flip a page and select a colour for something totally different. Instead /color should pop up a menu where you have to choose either for the name colour selection or emote colour selection

Oeh yes, that's a great idea too, is it okay if I add it to the thread? (with credits ofc) c:

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'm actually not feeling such a thing is really needed nor necessary. But since we can indeed change our name wherever we are and whenever we want to, changing the color of Plus emotes shouldn't be too bad either. I'd only like to see this when the Devs got some time left because I think they are quite busy with other important Cube stuff.

Reactions: Siftenly
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom