Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

muffin294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
In skywars, I love the fact that you can vote for either daytime or sunset, which can make each game more interesting and give more use for rank. I think this should be extended beyond skywars to be in games such as Eggwars and Lucky Blocks with a similar system to skywars, and it would be cool having night time in the mix too. What if you were playing Eggwars at night and you could easily pull sneak attacks on people and would make even some of your most played maps interesting again.

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that this is a great idea! It could help the difference between bedrock and Java.

h0pefulll

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Time options for other gamemodes is a no-brainer idea that would add a bit more value to the respective ranks.
I think that a dynamic time that changes throughout the course of the game would also be neat.

Though, I think that players should have the option to make their game time appear day regardless of what was actually voted for (as a nice accessibility option or something, full-bright mods have existed for a reason!)

Reactions: Otherworld

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
In skywars, I love the fact that you can vote for either daytime or sunset, which can make each game more interesting and give more use for rank. I think this should be extended beyond skywars to be in games such as Eggwars and Lucky Blocks with a similar system to skywars, and it would be cool having night time in the mix too. What if you were playing Eggwars at night and you could easily pull sneak attacks on people and would make even some of your most played maps interesting again.
I think the voting system should be the same than in Java, however, being able to vote for time on EggWars shouldn't be a thing, under my point of view, as it doesn't exist on Java neither. They should add voting options such as being ablee to vote for health, etc.

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I think the voting system should be the same than in Java, however, being able to vote for time on EggWars shouldn't be a thing, under my point of view, as it doesn't exist on Java neither. They should add voting options such as being ablee to vote for health, etc.
I think that they could add times of day to both bedrock and Java eggwars then, because eggwars is the game that I think would be the most fun to change the time of day.

Reactions: h0pefulll

muffin294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I never thought about adding health modification in bedrock, but that is a great idea :)

h0pefulll

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Eh, I'm definitely fine with not having health voting options, as they're (in my opinion) not great, to say the least.

Rii’

Jan 1, 2022
Pronouns
She/Her
That’s a nice idea!

O1t24277

Feb 3, 2022
India
Pronouns
He/Him
It's actually a really good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom