Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Haronzs

Apr 3, 2019
I heard last time it was open for all it was abused heavily but if you just put it on ranked players and not only plus players it would help alot with hackers some hackers hack like 5 hours till they are banned an no offense but sentinel is not that good.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
We have a small team of moderators who are looking at those reports. It is kinda hard to actually keep a track of hundreds of reports. At this moment when only the Plus subscribers are able to use the command we see that it is kinda hard to handle it, so it would be even worse when you give every ranked player on our server acces to this command. The caht will be spammed and we will need more people to handle the reports and etc since it is just to much for our small team of moderators right now.

Haronzs

Apr 3, 2019
We have a small team of moderators who are looking at those reports. It is kinda hard to actually keep a track of hundreds of reports. At this moment when only the Plus subscribers are able to use the command we see that it is kinda hard to handle it, so it would be even worse when you give every ranked player on our server acces to this command. The caht will be spammed and we will need more people to handle the reports and etc since it is just to much for our small team of moderators right now.
okay i guess then there isnt much doing about it but i hope you guys always think about it in the background.

Reactions: Zombiepower
Mar 23, 2019
Even with a small team you mean a lot to cubecraft players and also to me. You try to help us as good as possible and I am grateful for that. Even with hunderds of reports per day and even with a small team. I really appreciate that. Thanks to all of you. :)

Mar 31, 2019
The Krusty Crab
I heard last time it was open for all it was abused heavily but if you just put it on ranked players and not only plus players it would help alot with hackers some hackers hack like 5 hours till they are banned an no offense but sentinel is not that good.
I agree with that, So many hackers in skywars and i wish i could just report them way easier.

Haronzs

Apr 3, 2019
Even with a small team you mean a lot to cubecraft players and also to me. You try to help us as good as possible and I am grateful for that. Even with hunderds of reports per day and even with a small team. I really appreciate that. Thanks to all of you. :)
Wow seems like someone had a good day

Reactions: Ruisdier

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
I love this idea! Too much hackers in skywars to report them all via the forum
How you get evidence then? If staff gets a message someone has reported a person that person may be already gone and it will also make staff unable to play the game normally. They're humans, not robots, Sentinel is a robot, he does his work pretty decently and Cubecraft is trying their best to improve him. Also, if there a not much staff online and the command is used very much the staff will need to do so much things and get burned out and end up leaving and Cubecraft will become worse when that happens.

Haronzs

Apr 3, 2019
How you get evidence then? If staff gets a message someone has reported a person that person may be already gone and it will also make staff unable to play the game normally. They're humans, not robots, Sentinel is a robot, he does his work pretty decently and Cubecraft is trying their best to improve him. Also, if there a not much staff online and the command is used very much the staff will need to do so much things and get burned out and end up leaving and Cubecraft will become worse when that happens.
I wouldnt say they HAVE TO look at reports they maybe could even do something /ignorereport to not see it just when they got time they maybe look at some reports And they could only get notified when 3 people reported that one guy even with that much parameters it would still make less hackers

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom