Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

i_7ms

Apr 28, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Added points and stores to games such as Sky Wars and Egg Wars

In the Java version, apply this from for a long time, but in the Bedrock version
There are no points to be gained from playing and buying, for example: kits, abilities
My suggestion has added points and more kits in the phases such as Sky War and White War
And it added abilities as in the picture
لقطة الشاشة 2021-04-28 141635.png

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Added points and stores to games such as Sky Wars and Egg Wars

In the Java version, apply this from for a long time, but in the Bedrock version
There are no points to be gained from playing and buying, for example: kits, abilities
My suggestion has added points and more kits in the phases such as Sky War and White War
And it added abilities as in the pictureView attachment 192232
This could create a mass competitive disadvantage for lower end device people who cant get enough points when all the kbm sweats will have them all in like 3 seconds :) good suggestion though

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
This could create a mass competitive disadvantage for lower end device people who cant get enough points when all the kbm sweats will have them all in like 3 seconds :) good suggestion though
The same goes for Java, if you are not that good or have a low end pc, you won't get that much points. But it's still a good system on Java, so I don't really see why this couldn't be added to Bedrock. It's not impossible to get points if you're not good, sometimes you have some luck, or Cubecraft could reward points for things like the Evil bunny or lobby parkours.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
There's input based matchmaking, also you get points even if you don't win.

• Agree
Reactions: Wave Master7S

i_7ms

Apr 28, 2021
Saudi Arabia
تمت إضافة نقاط ومتاجر للألعاب مثل Sky Wars و Egg Wars

في إصدار Java ، قم بتطبيق هذا من لفترة طويلة ، ولكن في إصدار Bedrock
لا توجد نقاط يمكن اكتسابها من اللعب والشراء ، على سبيل المثال: الأطقم والقدرات
أضاف اقتراحي نقاطًا والمزيد من الأطقم في المراحل مثل Sky War و White War
واضافت قدرات كما في الصورةView attachment 192232
If you have an objection or something to add, make sure that it can be translated on Google Translate or send it in Arabic

اذا كان لديك اعتراض او شيء تضيفه فتأكد من انه قابل الى ترجمة على مترجم قوقل او قم بارساله بلغة العربية

Bir itirazınız veya ekleyeceğiniz bir şey varsa, bunun Google Translate ile çevrilebileceğinden veya Arapça olarak gönderilebileceğinden emin olun.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Bday 🎉
Hope you all are having a great saturday
kokhun-cat.gif
Kazwa wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Frontlane wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow :)
BicolourSine41 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on Helper!!!
Top Bottom