Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to get rewarded for reaching a new level?

• yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • no ( i would love to hear why)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

TwoFace

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2019
Germany
Hey!
I've just reached a new level on CubeCraft which got me thinking about what they are good for... 🤔
What about adding cool rewards to lets say every 5th level?
This could motivate the players even more and players could show others what they have reached!

Do you like the idea?
If no - why?
If yes - which rewards could they add?

⬆Vote in the poll above!⬆

Reactions: benc_

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
I think this would be really cool, maybe it could be a cubelet or some points to buy stuff for games? Could be really cool, in my opinion.

Reactions: TwoFace

FizzingGun

Aug 3, 2020
I think this is also an extremely good idea, I think that maybe it could be a role thing for landmarks aswell? On top of rewards. You could have a role for level 20 then 30 and so on, it wouldnt do anything but it would be nice to have, and as a show of skill to other players.

Reactions: TwoFace and Foodie

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I agree with this idea. For example, some cubelets, points, or even cool cosmetics when reaching certain levels. It would be cool and this would encourage people to level up.

benc_

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
england
I totally agree with this idea! I think it would be an incentive for players to come back & Id be interested to know what sort of ideas you had as well with what rewards? Cubelet’s? Points? etc

TwoFace

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2019
Germany
I was thinking about cages for EggWars and SkyWars, gravestones etc and of course a tag for level 100 😍!
I'm not really familiar with Cubelets because I don't play Java a lot but they seem like a good reward too!

benc_

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
england
I was thinking about cages for EggWars and SkyWars, gravestones etc and of course a tag for level 100 😍!
I'm not really familiar with Cubelets because I don't play Java a lot but they seem like a good reward too!
Are you thinking both Bedrock or Java or both? I honestly think this idea is good idea but it would have to be for both :)
Just read the thread properly 😂 I think this would be something that belongs on both servers tbh!

Last edited:
  • Haha

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Good news, being told from Staff that they have hired someone who is specifically going to work on level rewards and progression in both java and bedrock meaning there may be things like daily quests and level rewards in the future very soon ;)

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Good news, being told from Staff that they have hired someone who is specifically going to work on level rewards and progression in both java and bedrock meaning there may be things like daily quests and level rewards in the future very soon ;)
Cool! Also I think that there should be like u get A point or so if u level up and like 10 points is one dollar worth of money to by cube craft things on the market place so like if u get level a hundred u can get sw or ew rank or something to congratulate players for making lots of levels if they don’t want to spend money. Also like there could be like points if you finish the hunt for the season like if u finish the beach Ball hunt u get 10
Points or 20 points

TwoFace

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2019
Germany
That sounds awesome!
Thanks for the information! 😉

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Cool! Also I think that there should be like u get A point or so if u level up and like 10 points is one dollar worth of money to by cube craft things on the market place so like if u get level a hundred u can get sw or ew rank or something to congratulate players for making lots of levels if they don’t want to spend money. Also like there could be like points if you finish the hunt for the season like if u finish the beach Ball hunt u get 10
Points or 20 points
Go on Minecraft Bedrock now and type in the command /points in chat

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
WOW
I got 93866 Points !
What does it mean?
That seems like a lot (Is it?)😳
Means that an update is coming soon, they are figuring out how you can spend your points ingame, you get a certain amount of points for things like kills and stuff in all games

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!!
dvodany wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday klos! :heart:
Frontlane wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday! Welcome to club 21 😎
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #53-
Iron golems can kill villagers.
Top Bottom