Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey hey, y'all! I'm back with another suggestion!

I've started playing a lot more Cube recently, and I noticed that the Trash Bins in Skyblock are quite useless besides being decorations. But even then, it's rarely used. So I have two ideas to make them more functional:

1) The first idea is to have an extra button in the customization part of the bin to click on, when you click on it you can select any items to throw away and it will delete the item.
2) The second idea is to make it so that when you throw an item into the bin it will instantly delete.

What do y'all think? I think it would be a simple and small change that would be very beneficial to the game.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey hey, y'all! I'm back with another suggestion!

I've started playing a lot more Cube recently, and I noticed that the Trash Bins in Skyblock are quite useless besides being decorations. But even then, it's rarely used. So I have two ideas to make them more functional:

1) The first idea is to have an extra button in the customization part of the bin to click on, when you click on it you can select any items to throw away and it will delete the item.
2) The second idea is to make it so that when you throw an item into the bin it will instantly delete.

What do y'all think? I think it would be a simple and small change that would be very beneficial to the game.
I don't think an insta delete maybe give it a 5 mins wait time In case someone accidentally puts in the wrong item.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom