Votes: 2 40.0%
  • OK idea

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

raptornatho

Dec 22, 2022
I have been playing this game for 6 years now and people just building a bunch of trash to win is getting too annoying.Unlike in other servers where the islands are much smaller or there are counters there is absolutely nothing that can counter a player just building and running around your base for 40 minutes straight in cubecraft.You can literally build on others players base so much that their entire base (in mega) has been covered by a 5 block tall layer of blocks and the multiple players chasing wont be able to do anything for 30 minutes straight.

I've also experienced players building on top of our base to attempt to break our egg,but when we go up to fight them they just bowspams.Mind you I'm a top 50 player in eggwars mega so I ain't bad by any means.They proceeded to camp(in the sky!) on top our base for 20 minutes and refused to fight.Even after knocking them off 2 times via spleefing they instantly build back up.However this isn't considered camping for some reason.It is incrediblely frustrating to fight against these people as you can't do anything against them at all.Even if you kill them once they return in 5minutes to continue on their building spree.In my opinion these players are only frustrating to play against and is fundamentally no different from a skybaser

I suggest a few methods to nerf these players:
1 is to add a fireball that's only does knockback to you and no one else to allow you to fireball jump and fight these people,it should not be able to damage blocks but should be purchasable with gold or diamonds.It can be used both offensively or defensively .
2. Is to make the leap item that costs 3 emeralds shoot you forward in any direction your facing even upwards,this would help combat both people camping on top of your base to get your egg or skybasers,or even players hiding underground.
3. Is to add a pickaxe with sharpness on it,it would help with people just building around and not fighting as you can both attack and mine at them with it,it should cost quite a bit to prevent opness
The last one would be to add a bow that has power 8 similar to the sharp sword,it should not have punch to prevent the game turning to bowspam simulator but it should help with people running and not fighting while spamming blocks,it should cost as much as the sharp sword so noobs can't just getting 20 of them and camp.

I believe that changes are needed to ensure that the servers population stays in good health,the server has been the most chill server of the big servers and it should use it to its advantage to prevent bedrock from ending up like java where most casual players are no longer able to play the game.(while most new sweats would choose to play on sweatier servers).The suggestions would not render building useless but give the players being built on with enough skill to have a fighting chance against the builders while no one would need to use these expensive methods against players who build while actively fighting.The most fun in cubecraft that i had is to think of tactics and chatting with your teammates,not spamming blocks for 30 minutes and mindless killing eggs.I hope cubecraft can consider some of my suggestions as I really want bedrock and to an extent,Java,to have a blooming player base and be unique in its own way.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom