Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
yeah, they have enough people for leveling systems, I can't say they need one on every game, but a leveling system on edwars or skywars solo would be revolutionary

Fly☆Guy

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2021
6 feet under
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Maybe adding a level system in bridges duels would be cool. You already have a leveling system in hypixel the bridge and maybe it would be fun to have it too in bridges duels. It would also make it a bit more interesting to play bridges duels.
I think that if you want more interesting/challenging games you could create a discord community or other form of community and play each other rather than a ranked mode as this would change the whole of Cube's format

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
Maybe adding a level system in bridges duels would be cool. You already have a leveling system in hypixel the bridge and maybe it would be fun to have it too in bridges duels. It would also make it a bit more interesting to play bridges duels.
In my opinion this wouldn't add anything special other than bragging rights

• Agree
Reactions: Wildd
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Top Bottom