Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cindy200510

Nov 20, 2020
Hey! I saw a server with woolwars, but I think I would like to have it on my fav server too! (This server :P)

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I don't see how this is a forum game. But anyway, I've played Woolwars. It's pretty fun. But I don't see why CubeCraft has to add it, when it already exists on a server, just play it there?
It's also not really a CubeCraft-like-game.

In what I have heard of it, it seems similar to BlockWars, so I don't think they would add it.

Good suggestion though!
Ehhh it's not really like BlockWars.
In Woolwars everyone spawns in a circle, when the game starts you get a stack of coloured wool and you need to build up. There are chests in the sky, and you need to loot them for armor, swords, projectiles, lava, tnt, spawn eggs, more blocks etc. Slowly the map starts filling up with sandstone, one layer at a time. If you step on it you die.
Hope this explains it.

Cindy200510

Nov 20, 2020
I don't see how this is a forum game. But anyway, I've played Woolwars. It's pretty fun. But I don't see why CubeCraft has to add it, when it already exists on a server, just play it there?
It's also not really a CubeCraft-like-game.

Ehhh it's not really like BlockWars.
In Woolwars everyone spawns in a circle, when the game starts you get a stack of coloured wool and you need to build up. There are chests in the sky, and you need to loot them for armor, swords, projectiles, lava, tnt, spawn eggs, more blocks etc. Slowly the map starts filling up with sandstone, one layer at a time. If you step on it you die.
Hope this explains it.
Oof okay.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom