Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
I think the suggestion is a bit superfluous, the "whereami" command is only executed in the case of bug reports or when requested by a mod. So that wouldn't be more helpful to me and others than it already is.

(That's what I mean in relation to Bedrock and Java)

XPfirePlayz

Novice Member
May 3, 2020
California
Hey there!

This is something that is probably already planned to be added. Also if you are in North America, you may have noticed that you started using North America Bungeecord servers(the service that just sends you to different servers). The game servers aren't hosted in North America but it does say what region for Bungeecord. This might be sufficient in terms of knowing what region you are playing on.

1619707814377.png

XPfirePlayz

Novice Member
May 3, 2020
California
Since the release of NA servers, they have started using different server tags in game. All North American servers start with nx instead of g. Also in lobbies it should tell you what region you are in on the side bar. I feel this is sufficient for developers to know what region you are playing.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hey!

Since CubeCraft are adding NA Servers (Bedrock), I feel they should add if you are in a NA or EU lobby / game with /whereami.

I know there are others ways to see, but I feel that would be a good feature.

Let me know in the comments what you think.
No need now it’s out, it says your region on the right

Ben

Aug 4, 2020
Radcliffe
Pronouns
He/They
You can see what region you are in for your rack, proxy and game server from /whereami already (if you look at the server, the first letter will be either "n" or "g")! Since you could be on an NA proxy and EU server, a region part of the /whereami command wouldn't really make much sense.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom