May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi cubecrafters!
🎉 My new suggestion 🎉

When you type /f list in chat to see your friend list
It says what game they're in and what lobby but if you want to go find them you cant as it doesn't say what server region they're in

I say You add what server region they're in next to their name so it is clear where on the network your friends r located​

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't agree with this suggestion, because when someone is playing on another server region, you are still able to play with them. When your friend is playing on a NA server and you on an EU server, you can still send them a party invite for example.

Since there is no need for this, I think this will make your friend list look unnecessary complicated.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't agree with this suggestion, because when someone is playing on another server region, you are still able to play with them. When your friend is playing on a NA server and you on an EU server, you can still send them a party invite for example.

Since there is no need for this, I think this will make your friend list look unnecessary complicated.

If you want to lets say find them in lobby it literally just says "saltyshadows794: Online in an eggwars Lobby"
which in it self is no help to anyone if you also want to try and get same game as a friend to know if theyre eu or na will help

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
If you want to lets say find them in lobby it literally just says "saltyshadows794: Online in an eggwars Lobby"
which in it self is no help to anyone if you also want to try and get same game as a friend to know if theyre eu or na will help
Like a NA: SW 1 would be nice
Or a EU: SG 4

Not only does it show region, but exact lobby number as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png