• Yes

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

NoHacksJustGavin

Novice Member
Sep 2, 2019
Good thread, however, keep in mind creating a tower defense game on bedrock would require A LOT of work, and the developers have lots to do. This is a good idea but I'm afraid it won't happen for some time.
At least we have a ton of Developers.

Think again how it may end when there are hundreds of mobs and Bedrock player’s phones just ,,burn out"
Why would they burn their phones out with hundreds of mobs?

Last edited:

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
At least we have a ton of Developers.

Why would they burn their phones out with hundreds of mobs?
It’s hard for some little unpowered machines to handle that.As you may know not every smartphone can run every game or at least not in the same way.It depends on processor, ram video cart etc

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
All the past years, CubeCraft staff were doing the updates and new idea's in Bedrock platform (in my opinion though), and they didn't give any care about Java platform community (with new idea's or updates) so that's why I mean they have this year to take a look into Java platform.

Lord Cringey

Novice Member
Dec 5, 2019
Somewhere
All the past years, CubeCraft staff were doing the updates and new idea's in Bedrock platform (in my opinion though), and they didn't give any care about Java platform community (with new idea's or updates) so that's why I mean they have this year to take a look into Java platform.
But bedrock don't get any updates, the recent map update had already been there for a long time, plus Java have way more gamemodes compared to bedrock.

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
But bedrock don't get any updates, the recent map update had already been there for a long time, plus Java have way more gamemodes compared to bedrock.
To be honest I only see Bedrock is the only thing that is being updated :P , we are just getting everything the same every year! :c

NoHacksJustGavin

Novice Member
Sep 2, 2019
It’s hard for some little unpowered machines to handle that.As you may know not every smartphone can run every game or at least not in the same way.It depends on processor, ram video cart etc
And that's why people charge their phones. Also, more mobs would end the game quicker.

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
Bedrock has enough games right now.It will probably not handle so large gamode and it will lag a lot.

"enough gamemodes".
Bedrock players has only 4 games. SkyWars, EggWars, Survival Games and Minerware. only, 4, games. I don't think they're "enough". Java has WAY more games than Bedrock, they have FFA, Lucky Islands, Tower Defense, Parkour. We don't even have Duels (.____.)

Bedrock is getting too much updates and new idea's, I think they need to look at Java platform.

"Bedrock is getting too many updates and new ideas". Well, we have some bugs not fixed since months. Bedrock is currently full of bugs (major bugs) and the only idea I've seen getting added was the Valentine Maps on SkyWars solo. The last good implementation we had on Bedrock was SkyWars Duos (the gamemode itself), added on Summer 2019. End. I don't see where all these "new ideas" you're sayign are.

This is quite funny because like almost everyone of the Bedrock players thinks the opposite. They think and feel like Bedrock is left behind and they want more updates on Bedrock. They do want to focus more on Java right now though, with more updates etc.

I agree with you @Ducky because it's actually true: Bedrock is a lot neglected. I don't understand why Java community thinks they're the neglected ones when Cubecraft is planning to add even SkyBlock to Java.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on Helper!! 🎉
Hoshi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Skate!! 🥳
Hoshi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
CONGRATS FRONTYYYYY 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats. Now make bedrock unsafe.

I mean safe again :)
Basketman wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, mister HelperLane.
Top Bottom