Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
It would be so amazing if there was a way you could teleport to players in your party. I always get on the server with a friend that invites me to a party, but the friend is in a game. Making it so you could teleport to them and spectate them would make it a lot less boring to wait for your friend to finish their game.

Reactions: MalakMos

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
It would be so amazing if there was a way you could teleport to players in your party. I always get on the server with a friend that invites me to a party, but the friend is in a game. Making it so you could teleport to them and spectate them would make it a lot less boring to wait for your friend to finish their game.
Great idea, I really dislike waiting. I'm never patient.
Keep up the good work!

Thank you. :)

Reactions: 0ffense

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Gee this totally doesn't have all but 1 of the same cons to /f jump
It can overflow games and lag them
It can easily allow ghosting in UHC
Players can use this as a way to get multiple lives in a game like arcade by simply having an alt join half way through a waiting part
This isn't gonna really work 100%

Reactions: ElPtricko

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
The pros and cons are pulling me in both sides so I'll stay neutral with this suggestion.
I totally get how annoying it is when you get timed out and have to wait till your friends finish a game ( which can take forever sometimes ).
Spectating is better then waiting.
However, this could give player(s) a huge advantage and can stalk/haunt players even if they don't want to. Gives kicked players a chance to rejoin. ( if they have a friend in-game )

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The pros and cons are pulling me in both sides so I'll stay neutral with this suggestion.
I totally get how annoying it is when you get timed out and have to wait till your friends finish a game ( which can take forever sometimes ).
However, this could give player(s) a huge advantage and can stalk/haunt players even if they don't want to. Gives kicked players a chance to rejoin. ( if they have a friend in-game )

Yeah that's the problem :P
Partying is weird consept...

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Yeah that's the problem :p
Partying is weird consept...
partying is not a weird concept.
It's just annoying like I said if I get kicked out ( connection lost or time out ) and when I log back in again, I have to wait for my friends to finish.

( Not saying I'm with this idea though )

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I agree with this idea. When you join a party you go automatically with the owner to the same lobby. Why not that you teleport to the same game that you can spectate your friends, but I like more the idea that you can use the command /spectate {name}. That would be a lot more convenient that you can spectate your friends.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I agree with this idea. When you join a party you go automatically with the owner to the same lobby. Why not that you teleport to the same game that you can spectate your friends, but I like more the idea that you can use the command /spectate {name}. That would be a lot more convenient that you can spectate your friends.
Have you ever thinked about the cons?

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Gee this totally doesn't have all but 1 of the same cons to /f jump
I didn't know there was /f jump, is it the exact same thing but instead with friends?
It can overflow games and lag them
All we need is a limit on how many spectators are allowed in one game.
It can easily allow ghosting in UHC
Sounds like a big problem, I actually don't know how to fix this.
Players can use this as a way to get multiple lives in a game like arcade by simply having an alt join half way through a waiting part
Sorry, I don't know what your talking about, do you mean people can give themselves multiple lives through the use of alts?
This isn't gonna really work 100%

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Are there cons? I have never thought about it.
:facepalm:

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation

Stalk and haunt players? What do you mean? And whats so bad about giving players a chance to rejoin.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Whats wrong with players joining the game again? And If the only con is ghosting then the pros outweigh the cons a lot.
Some players doesn't want another player to spectate their game and it can give players a huge advantage.
"Whats wrong with players joining the game again?" Its not just any player(s), its kicked player(s).

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Whats wrong with players joining the game again? And If the only con is ghosting then the pros outweigh the cons a lot.
What exactly are the pros? Being able to watch a game? That's about it because once it's over, you have to join a new match anyways which means being in a lobby. I would say that the cons easily out way the pros. Having someone and spectate the game would lead to considerable ghosting abuse. It would be like having another team mate. They could fly around, tell you where people are, what gear they have, if they just finished a fight and if they are weak. In UHC, they could fly into the ground and tell you where diamonds and caves are. That is just game related cons.
On the server side, there are costs and downsides as well. In order to allow spectators in matches, you would need to increase the amount of spaces each game would hold. Each spot in a game costs money so this would increase how much Cubecraft would have to pay just so people can ghost for their friends. This would also create some lag because lots of people would be in one game.
Sorry, but this would not be a good thing to add. -17

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
What exactly are the pros? Being able to watch a game? That's about it because once it's over, you have to join a new match anyways which means being in a lobby. I would say that the cons easily out way the pros. Having someone and spectate the game would lead to considerable ghosting abuse. It would be like having another team mate. They could fly around, tell you where people are, what gear they have, if they just finished a fight and if they are weak. In UHC, they could fly into the ground and tell you where diamonds and caves are. That is just game related cons.
On the server side, there are costs and downsides as well. In order to allow spectators in matches, you would need to increase the amount of spaces each game would hold. Each spot in a game costs money so this would increase how much Cubecraft would have to pay just so people can ghost for their friends. This would also create some lag because lots of people would be in one game.
Sorry, but this would not be a good thing to add. -17

Yea, your right, being able to watch a game is kinda the only pro :/. Iv'e become neutral on the subject, so I'll wait and see what other people can come up with.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Top Bottom