Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No (Explain why if it's possible)

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 469419

So as y'all know guys, when you're applying for helper they look into your maturity, forums activity/post and your reports.

Probably a 30-40% of people who apply, are from bedrock platforms; Currently java players are being asked about their reports in page, so why not ask bedrock players too?

There should be two questions called "Have you ever submitted a successful bedrock report?" - "How many successful reports have you submitted on bedrock?"

There could be something that we currently have on java reports: "Thanks to you .... have been punished".

What do you think about this guys? Let me know commenting below

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
There already is a question about how many accepted reports you have. " How many successful reports have you submitted on the CubeCraft reports website? "
I think this means how many bedrock and java report but I can see the confusion.

D

Deleted member 469419

Hi there
There already is a question about how many accepted reports you have. " How many successful reports have you submitted on the CubeCraft reports website? "
I think this means how many bedrock and java report but I can see the confusion.
Yeah, I'm aware of that question haha

I think it mean java reports?? That's why I'm saying about separate the questions because it's really confusing

Also, as I was saying, it's so difficult to know how many reports in bedrock have you submitted (if you do have more than 100 for example). However you have a message that says it in java website.

It might be that you're right, but what I understand as "reports website" it's reports.cubecraft.net (https://reports.cubecraft.net/)

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Yeah, I'm aware of that question haha

I think it mean java reports?? That's why I'm saying about separate the questions because it's really confusing

Also, as I was saying, it's so difficult to know how many reports in bedrock have you submitted (if you do have more than 100 for example). However you have a message that says it in java website.
I think this is not confusing at all. Most Java players don't keep in mind the existance of Bedrock and vice-versa. So when you're reading this question while a Java player, like you, you make the assumption that it is about Java reports. While when you're playing on Bedrock version, you make the assumption that it's about Bedrock reports. The players that play on both versions can say how many reports they got on Bedrock and on Java. There is no extra question needed for that in my opinion.

I don't think this is neseccary as it's clear enough already. Making an extra question seems useless. Maybe adding "(Java/Bedrock)" behind the question can make it a little more clear but even this is not really needed I think.

D

Deleted member 469419

I think this is not confusing at all. Most Java players don't keep in mind the existance of Bedrock and vice-versa. So when you're reading this question while a Java player, like you, you make the assumption that it is about Java reports. While when you're playing on Bedrock version, you make the assumption that it's about Bedrock reports.

I don't think this is neseccary as it's clear enough already. Making an extra question seems useless.

Yeah, but, what about players who play on both platforms, like me? It's so difficult to understand what you're being asked for (if java or bedrock) so it would be separated

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
In one of the first question of the helper application says: "Do you play on Java? Bedorck? On both?
If you put "on both" then, in the question "how many successful reports have you submitted on the website", you answer separating Java and Bedrock plataforms.

D

Deleted member 469419

In one of the first question of the helper application says: "Do you play on Java? Bedorck? On both?
If you put "on both" then, in the question "how many successful reports have you submitted on the website", you answer separating Java and Bedrock plataforms.

Yes, currently it's like that, but I was proposing about separate those questions to make it bit more easy.

EDIT: Or just as Marijn said and adding a "bedrock/java" behind it

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Yeah, but, what about players who play on both platforms, like me? It's so difficult to understand what you're being asked for (if java or bedrock) so it would be separated
I edited my post a little:

The players that play on both versions can say how many reports they got on Bedrock and on Java. There is no extra question needed for that in my opinion.

If you had issues with that as a two platform player then maybe they could make the question a bit clearer by adding "(Java/Bedrock)" behind it.

D

Deleted member 469419

I edited my post a little:

The players that play on both versions can say how many reports they got on Bedrock and on Java. There is no extra question needed for that in my opinion.

If you had issues with that as a two platform player then maybe they could make the question a bit clearer by adding "(Java/Bedrock)" behind it.

Yeah, that would be more helpful than it's now...

Thank you for your feedback

Reactions: Maaarijn

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I like the idea but I think they want some more bedrock staff members so they don’t care to much about the reports because there are less staff members. But I think it is good to add because if someone apply’s and isn’t familiar with the reporting system he actually isn’t familiar enough with cubecraft to be staff

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
أعتقد أن أفضل فكرة هي فصل التقديم إلى تقديم الجافا وتقديم البيدروك
!سيجعل ذلك الأمر سهلًا علينا وعلى فريق التوظيف

I think the best idea is to separate the application into "Java Helper Application" and "Bedrock Helper Application". It will make it easy for us and the recruitment team!

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain

Yes, as you say he asks you that. And you answer the question you want or you put both. And then when they ask you about the reports, you say Java and Bedrock.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I think the best idea is to separate the application into "Java Helper Application" and "Bedrock Helper Application". It will make it easy for us and the recruitment team!
I disagree strongly. I think this complicates the process. If you play on both and would like to be staff on both, then would you need a completely different application? So I don’t think that would be a good use of the recruitment teams time.

As for the thread idea, I do support clarifying this a little more! +1

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
I think the number of questions in the application for assistant is very few and not sufficient. The number of questions should increase so that people become better staff members ...

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hey @UncleSpect

Please don't Necro-post. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived.

If you have a question don't hesitate to ask me or any other staff member.

-Locked- 🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Matriox wrote on Hoshi's profile.
🧙‍♂️
UncleSpect wrote on Reesle's profile.
hoiiii rees 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Amazinq's profile.
when helper
Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Top Bottom