Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think kill messages should be sold in bundles?

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
When i was browsing the store and saw there were egg break messages being sold in bundles i thought "Why can't kill messages be sold in bundles too?". Some people want more kill messages than the vanilla ones, and can't afford a plus subscription, or only want the new kill messages and nothing else. There could be a couple bundles like "Bow Kill Messages", "Meme Kill Messages", and things like that. Cube already sells egg break messages and has kill messages for plus users, so i think there won't be any EULA problems. Obviously the kill message bundles should be more expensive than the egg break ones, since they are used way more often and in more games, and plus users have to pay every month to get the kill messages, probably something like 5-7 pounds compared to 2 pounds that egg break messages cost. Some kill messages should still be exclusive to plus, so it doesn't lose as much value.
I think this is another way for cubecraft to make money, since some people want the kill messages but don't want to pay every month for a plus subscription, so more people get what they want and cubecraft makes more money.

Last edited:

LoonyRules

Novice Member
Mar 12, 2017
England, United Kingdom
twitter.com
Egg Break Messages were coded to be integrated into our Loot system so users could select specific messages, or a random one every time they break an egg. Implementing the same thing into Kill Messages is absolutely something we want to do, not only can we then create bundles for them for users to purchase, but it makes getting a kill that little bit more exciting when the message displayed in chat is customised to the user that got that kill. Only issue with that is, I don't currently have the time to implement that support.

Reactions: YeaUhm and Dudu
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Top Bottom