Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 352903

This is how it looks a camping / hacking report:
https://imgur.com/a/3WGgB
As you can see, we can only report 1 player for each report. It would be nice if we had the option "Add more users", like in teaming reports. Because sometimes we find things like this:
And things like this:
I know, we should do 2 reports, but with the option it will be easier.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Camping?
Sure. I often see teams skybase or something similar. It's way more convenient to have multiple options for them

Hacking?
No. It's pretty rare to come by multiple hackers in the same recording.
A problem that staff had before the report site existed, was people making compilations of hackers. I remember seeing quite a few of these back when reports were public on the older forums. The compilation would also be bound to have at least one player that wasn't actually hacking, meaning they'd probably have to deny the entire report despite a good portion of the recorded players being actual rulebreakers. They'd have to be banned in another way.
Also, when a player is banned, they get to review the evidence against them through the appeal site. If they're linked to a compilation, how do you think they'd find out what time they were featured? I doubt they're interested in countless others in the video also being banned.
Now, I take it you want to say that there's a time limit for videos, but that won't stop much. You can fit quite a lot in those 5 allocated minutes you get.
Yet another problem would be the outdated evidence that can't be proved as outdated.

D

Deleted member 352903

Camping?
Sure. I often see teams skybase or something similar. It's way more convenient to have multiple options for them

Hacking?
No. It's pretty rare to come by multiple hackers in the same recording.
A problem that staff had before the report site existed, was people making compilations of hackers. I remember seeing quite a few of these back when reports were public on the older forums. The compilation would also be bound to have at least one player that wasn't actually hacking, meaning they'd probably have to deny the entire report despite a good portion of the recorded players being actual rulebreakers. They'd have to be banned in another way.
Also, when a player is banned, they get to review the evidence against them through the appeal site. If they're linked to a compilation, how do you think they'd find out what time they were featured? I doubt they're interested in countless others in the video also being banned.
Now, I take it you want to say that there's a time limit for videos, but that won't stop much. You can fit quite a lot in those 5 allocated minutes you get.
Yet another problem would be the outdated evidence that can't be proved as outdated.
I don’t mean a compilation, I mean a hacker team, like the 2nd video. Of course that maybe 1 of them isn’t hacking and then the report can be denied, but for example in the video is very clear that they are both hackers. Okay, in Pacman map is difficult to record them all and it is difficult to be sure that they are all hackers if it is a team of 8, but if it is a team of 2... Then it is better to report them in the same report. And easier.

Reactions: Unknown_Mediator

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don’t mean a compilation, I mean a hacker team, like the 2nd video. Of course that maybe 1 of them isn’t hacking and then the report can be denied, but for example in the video is very clear that they are both hackers. Okay, in Pacman map is difficult to record them all and it is difficult to be sure that they are all hackers if it is a team of 8, but if it is a team of 2... Then it is better to report them in the same report. And easier.
If they offer the option to report for situations like the ones you mentioned, I can guarantee you that people will use it to do multiple different hackers at once. Whether they're teaming or not, or in completely different games, they will make use of the option like that.

D

Deleted member 352903

If they offer the option to report for situations like the ones you mentioned, I can guarantee you that people will use it to do multiple different hackers at once. Whether they're teaming or not, or in completely different games, they will make use of the option like that.
Well, when you report teamers, the maximum of players you can report is 5. In hacker reports the maximum can be 2 or 3.

Reactions: Unknown_Mediator

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
This is how it looks a camping / hacking report:
https://imgur.com/a/3WGgB
As you can see, we can only report 1 player for each report. It would be nice if we had the option "Add more users", like in teaming reports. Because sometimes we find things like this:
And things like this:
I know, we should do 2 reports, but with the option it will be easier.
I don't know but it would make things KIND OF easier, but I just make a single recording of both and make separate reports.
But I don't think it would hurt anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on freddieboi1's profile.
happy birthday
Thunder wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy birthday!!
qKhalidd wrote on Mandyy's profile.
happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Bday 🎉
Hope you all are having a great saturday
kokhun-cat.gif
Top Bottom