Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
4,753
3,296
343
The Orange House
So here's an idea for op mode only blab lala

Add a special arrow called the appendix Burster for 18 gold per. If shot in the lower stomach it will give the enemy poison 2 - enough to drain them to half a heart.

The burst appendix can be treated with antibiotics aka cake. One slice of cake will heal all poison affects.

Oh BTW if you miss the lower stomach area it gives the shot person speed 1 and strength 3 so you have to be precise.
 

0ffense

Well-Known Member
Mar 27, 2017
544
384
93
Orion constellation
Sounds like something out of a minecraft mod, but no one would buy it if you have to be theres a risk it could go very wrong. If you shot them in the head you just used 18 gold into helping your enemy.
 
F

Facelurite

Guest
I like this . Weird how headshots would help but ok. I'd really like to give cake some value tbh .
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom