Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this feature in team game modes?

• Yes!

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
As most of us know, when somebody types in public chat on the server, we can see this player’s username, rank and level. This is because a small box containing this info will pop up when hovering over a player’s name.

For some reason, however, this box only appears in the regular chat of the server (which is basically in every solo game mode as well as in the main lobby). But whenever a player uses the chat in a team game mode, it’s not possible to see this box. (Neither the team chat, nor the global chat of a team game mode has this feature enabled.)

Therefore I’m suggesting to make it possible to see the ‘Player Info’ box in team game modes as well.
68B57272-F9DA-4971-8969-FB066741A5FD.jpeg

Small preview of what it’d look like.

In the regular chat, it’s already possible to see a player’s username and rank anyway. The only actual new information provided by this box is a player’s level. In team/ global chat, on the other hand, we can see no more than just the username of a player. I think it is a bit weird that this ‘Player Info’ box isn’t a feature in the chat where it’d be the most useful...

And that’s why I suggest to add this neat feature to the chat of team game modes as well.

Let me know what you think of this idea! ^-^
Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Reactions: JDgamers and Starry

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
but that will increase targeting, if Someone hoovers over you name in teammode and sees your level. and it is high (lets say 202) then people will target you more. But on the other hand it would be a nice feature, because then you can tell the people who you just killed that you are a high level, and if they don't believe you then you just say: hoover over my name

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom