Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ReZort

Well-Known Member
Feb 15, 2022
289
585
108
19
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
In this list exist giphy, so why not adding tenor?
 

Attachments

  • 3963C1D1-A0CD-4550-92E2-284A492D07E1.jpeg
    3963C1D1-A0CD-4550-92E2-284A492D07E1.jpeg
    284.5 KB · Views: 124

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
620
2,206
309
19
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
@MrKOCMOC it's not the same, what Gemmmie is referring to is the Discord whitelist and this suggestion is for the forums.

I don't know exactly if this could also be asked by staff-help but Gemmmie's answer is not related with this thread.
 

MrSpacee

Forum Expert
Jan 9, 2021
673
1,516
294
18
Pronouns
He/Him
@MrKOCMOC it's not the same, what Gemmmie is referring to is the Discord whitelist and this suggestion is for the forums.

I don't know exactly if this could also be asked by staff-help but Gemmmie's answer is not related with this thread.
I think this list is valid everywhere, including on the forums
 

ReZort

Well-Known Member
Feb 15, 2022
289
585
108
19
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
I think this list is valid everywhere, including on the forum
From Staff-Help:
> All links under a domain specified here will be allowed.
Here is a CubeCraft discord server, so this list only for discord server and only for Auto-Mod

Anyway, you can check screenshot in suggestion — tenor didn’t exist there
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom