Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dragonking3002

Mar 15, 2016
I am SICK of getting 3v1ed 4v1ed 2v1ed etc etc... and teaming is a HUUUUGEEE problem in Sg. Most of my deaths in a match come from people killing me and I bet other people In huge teams of 3 to 4 people and no matter how lucky you are when you were looting you can't beat that. So please admins, do something about the huge problem of teaming or its gonna alienate solo players like it has to me

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I am SICK of getting 3v1ed 4v1ed 2v1ed etc etc... and teaming is a HUUUUGEEE problem in Sg. Most of my deaths in a match come from people killing me and I bet other people In huge teams of 3 to 4 people and no matter how lucky you are when you were looting you can't beat that. So please admins, do something about the huge problem of teaming or its gonna alienate solo players like it has to me
A survival games update is I the works. Stay in touch here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/update-update-on-the-survival-games-update.91644/
For now, the easiest way to take out teams is by using vampire kit, available for 2,000 points. Focus one guy at a time and repeat.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom