Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
This will help Players who stream.
This make sense in Profiles >=2 Players.

Dimension Where The Player Can Spectate:
OverworldRequired
NetherOptional
EndOptional

#assume a profile with 4 players.
1 player switch spectate mode , then from his point of view can stream other players at the same time.

#assume a profile with 2 players.
1 players spectate from a certain distance, for example when building a Big Structure, so the viewers can see the whole structure in their screen.

NOTE:
this OPTION must be enabled for players who has unlocked all islands, because a player when unlocks an island can "spectate" and find spawners position.

Last edited:

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
then you can go into the void (I live the fall) go to hub, then enter spectator, then fly out, then reenter survival
I dont think a player can survive if he jumps to the void, You could be right if the "slow falling potion" was available, but is not.

#assume that you live the fall, then THIS IS CHEATING or better BUG ABUSE,
because,
you can go to hub, change dimension ,spend all your coins, enchant tool to consume xp,
then when you return to the dimension where you jumped into void, and respawn without losing anything.

Meme Bean8608

Novice Member
I dont think a player can survive if he jumps to the void, You could be right if the "slow falling potion" was available, but is not.

#assume that you live the fall, then THIS IS CHEATING or better BUG ABUSE,
because,
you can go to hub, change dimension ,spend all your coins, enchant tool to consume xp,
then when you return to the dimension where you jumped into void, and respawn without losing anything.
Firstly, I can literally jump into the void 100ish blocks up and live :/ just have high prot, feather, and a res 2 beacon. Don't even need absorption.

and secondly that isn't bug abuse. Bugs are unintentional stuff happening and last time I checked feather falling protecting against fall damage isn't a bug.

and thirdly the most it would ever be is an exploit not a bug. Exploits are using intentional stuff in an unintentional way (which if u could just fly out with spectator, that would be the only way it would be considered that)

a simple way to counter this is to make it so when you leave spectator it just returns you to where you were before (a glorified free cam which is a hack)

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
a simple way to counter this is to make it so when you leave spectator it just returns you to where you were before (a glorified free cam which is a hack)
I post my IDEA , thats it, I dont have to tell DEVs TEAM how to implemente it.
#details are required, so others can understand it.

LOL. ITS NOT MY JOB TO PROVIDE THE WAY HOW A FEATURE MUS BE IMPLEMENTED.

NOTE:

if you cant understand my idea - just ignore it.
as far as I know the thread must have a fixed number of [OK] to be aproved.
Even if this thread get forwarded.
The DEVs TEAM has the last word.

The DEVs TEAM has the most difficult job in all servers.

• Angry
Reactions: KLsz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Top Bottom