Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spring5972

Novice Member
Sep 16, 2021
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
She/Her
I found out that snowballs are good at knocking players off bridges into the void easily. We want the price of snowballs for I think emeralds. So the base price of snowballs would be I would say one (1) emerald contains four (4) snowballs per purchase each in Normal items. Six (6) snowballs for one (1) emerald in Overpowered items, and two (2) snowballs for one (1) emerald in Hardcore items. We exist projectiles such as arrows but snowballs are much easier to snipe rather than just the arrows.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Snowballs, as is, can be pretty annoying to deal with and would only encourage more camping and spamming KB behavior. I like KB items, but I would prefer them to be melee to have better counters and ways to avoid them. Most emerald items aren't worth getting, to begin with, meaning snowballs may not even be used too much.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I found out that snowballs are good at knocking players off bridges into the void easily. We want the price of snowballs for I think emeralds. So the base price of snowballs would be I would say one (1) emerald contains four (4) snowballs per purchase each in Normal items. Six (6) snowballs for one (1) emerald in Overpowered items, and two (2) snowballs for one (1) emerald in Hardcore items. We exist projectiles such as arrows but snowballs are much easier to snipe rather than just the arrows.
If this gets added in, I might consider quitting Eggwars entirely, because I hate The Hive’s snowball KB, so if it was added, that would be a tragedy.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

privqted wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back gangster
AnolTongi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
woooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AnolTongi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations :D
Hqteful wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welkom terug mr frontlane
Top Bottom