Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrSpacee

Forum Expert
Jan 9, 2021
673
1,516
294
18
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello forum CubeCrafters,
I am suggest to add skull (💀) reaction to the forums because:
1. It can be used in many situations
2. It is one of the most popular reaction in CubeCraft Discord
2.1. "skull" word was used 846 times since Jan 1st, 2024 (this number includes using "💀")

Please react with :agree: to add one another reaction.
Happy new year! 🎄
 

NADER KANAAN

Novice Member
Nov 3, 2023
216
454
69
17
LebaYES
Hello forum CubeCrafters,
I am suggest to add skull (💀) reaction to the forums because:
1. It can be used in many situations
2. It is one of the most popular reaction in CubeCraft Discord
2.1. "skull" word was used 846 times since Jan 1st, 2024 (this number includes using "💀")

Please react with :agree: to add one another reaction.
Happy new year! 🎄
Bro
skull is skull ✅
Skull is troll face ❌
They think skull is troll face 😭
 

MrSpacee

Forum Expert
Jan 9, 2021
673
1,516
294
18
Pronouns
He/Him
professional and respectful atmosphere of the forums
I can't say that it's till have this atmosphere, of course this reaction not for serious discussions, but forums have lot of "random" content now, so it will be useful for talks about nothing. Like how I supposed to report this message? Like?
Bro
skull is skull ✅
Skull is troll face ❌
They think skull is troll face 😭
 
  • Like
Reactions: coolzombiee

coolzombiee

Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2024
930
2,324
229
Unknown
www.youtube.com
I can't say that it's till have this atmosphere, of course this reaction not for serious discussions, but forums have lot of "random" content now, so it will be useful for talks about nothing. Like how I supposed to report this message? Like?
GUYS just have that reaction on profile posts, like if someone was being funny
 

Alicia28

Novice Member
Sep 28, 2024
76
125
39
20
Mexico
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello forum CubeCrafters,
I am suggest to add skull (💀) reaction to the forums because:
1. It can be used in many situations
2. It is one of the most popular reaction in CubeCraft Discord
2.1. "skull" word was used 846 times since Jan 1st, 2024 (this number includes using "💀")

Please react with :agree: to add one another reaction.
Happy new year! 🎄
I agree 💀
 

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
480
1,505
234
22
The country of beer and chocolate
1735926755184.gif
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Top Bottom